iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator

my eq experience...............

hey all,

i just wanted to share some of my thoughts on this 1st go round with equipoise . these are just some things that i might change, or keep the same. my cycle is posted elsewhere in this forum so i wont post it again except to say that i ran 600mg of eq for 10 weeks.......

dosage:
    as posted above 600mg for 10 weeks. i feel i started out at a rather high dose, at least for me and considering this was my 1st time. i think this was plenty for me. i might consider upping it to 800mg next time, as im reading that higher doses are more effective, considering it is such a mild anabolic .

length:
    this one im definitely going to change, and this is the reason why: i didnt really notice anything until week 6 or so. and now that the cycle is over(at least the injectable portion), i dont feel i got all i could out of this particular aas. i think next time i use eq it will be for at least 12 weeks, maybe longer.

sides:
    none to speak of, my hairline is intact, my nads are shrunken but thats totally normal for for any cycle i believe. no gyno symptoms at all. my skin seems dried out some, but im not sure if thats the eq or not. i AM a little edgy, meaning im little hot under the collar sometimes, but, once again im not sure if its the eq, or the cyp. my thoughts are the cyp.......

benefits:
    oh man, where to start? i look 10 times better bf wise than i did when i started. my muscle tone is definitely improved(duh!) and my strength has gone up as well. not a whole lot really, but enough to think that it isnt just the cyp, its definitely the combination of the 2.

summary:
    all in all i think this was a worthwhile endeavor. i had my doubts in the beginning, as im not used to running any cyle that involves cutting type agents. but my bodyweight has risen, while the bodyfat has dropped. this was the goal , and i believe its was well worth the time and effort put in.
    i just wanted to share some of my experiences for this first timer on eq.
    i will be doing it again in the near future.........

peace bb79
    Last edited by iron4life79; 06-27-2002 at 06:14 PM.

stetson0032 is offline Junior Member
    thanks for all the details. It really will help me in making a decision on using eq or deca

RON
    RON is offline Anabolic Member
    Nice one BB79. Glad to see you liked it. I have never done (and don't intend to do) a cycle without eq. It is by far my Fav. AAS.

What brand did you use, Ttokkyo? So far Ttokkyo is all I have used and I have no complaints. However, next cycle I was thinkin of trying another brand. I'll be shooting tren and prop ed anyway so I might use one of those lower dosed eqs. Maybe fort dodge or qv?

D-bol is offline New Member
    what about the hunger? did you experience any of that? something i need, 6 weeks seems long but your benefits look great

JohnnyB is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired

BB79

Glad to see you like the cycle, with good results.

JohnnyB

johnsomebody is offline Senior Member
    Hey, Barbells79. I looked and looked and couldn't find your post on this cycle, so please excuse my confusion. Was this an EQ only cycle, then? Or did you use cyp with it? I've been spending weeks trying to figure out what to do for a first and hopefully only cycle and I was considering EQ only, which is why I'm wondering.
    Thanks

lowell34 is offline Junior Member
    Thanks for the update. I'm still on my first cycle but I'm already thinking about cycle 2. I'm using deca now but I'm leaning toward replacing it with EQ next time.

Pheedno is offline Respected Member
    EQ/Cyp/Dbol cycle coming up for me so I'm glad to hear such a possitive response BB79. Thanks for the post

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    ok,
    i will try to answer as best i can:

ron,
    my brand was ttokkyo, and i loved it. no burn and great results. i will definitely use it again. if i could find another brand with the concentration ratio of ttokkyo, i would consider using that as well.

johnsomebody,
    my current cycle is under another thread titled cycle update, elsewhere in this forum. if you still have problems, let me know and i will pm it to you.

diesel and dbol ,
    ah yes, the hunger..........i totally forgot about that side, or is it a benefit......
    i had major hunger problems from about week 3-7. then it seemed to just sort of stop. i have no idea why. the benefits didnt stop though, so that wasnt a major cause of concern for me.

to all who are using deca : if you have a chance to use eq instead, make the switch, youll be extremely surprised. im biased though, and most of you already know how i feel about deca..........

my stats at the start and now:
    then: 5'7" 204lbs 9.5%bf
    now: 221lbs 7.0%bf
    im on t-3 and winny as we speak, so im hoping the bf will drop some more. i have 3 weeks left on that and then clomid.

peace bb79

Thread Information