diamondgiza is offline New Member

possible roid depression?

Hi all
    this is my first post on these forums so be gentle and do let me know if i am posting in the wrong place..firstly some background i am 33 yrs old and have been using as for the last 12 months 5days on 2 days off had made pucka gains of around 20ibs mostly i admit..yes dinabol..yer go on shoot me.lol due to the fact it seemed hard to get hold of any injectables i live in a town in norfolk in the uk..prehaps simular to texas....anyways i lost my job 3months ago after 10 years of hard graft so then had to stop using..cos of money situtations now the last week or so..i feel tired no motivation no energy loss of intrest in evry god dam thing and also the back of my right leg the knee cap..seems to be real painfull if i walk to much....could all this be down to stopping the AS use?..i have heard that it can cause depression if you stop after a long period of as use...but to be fair it was moderate perhaps no more than 25-30mg any sort of feedback would be appreciated....
    btw good site...and i should input more
    thanks for your time

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    WELCOME TO AR

That is a harsh compound to be on for a whole year to say the least! Dbol is mostly water weight you gain from it and gains do not tend to stick after stopping. It is supressive especially using it for that long and you made no mention of using any PCT compounds to help you recover from coming off, so YES your depression and lack of energy and pain in joints can ALL be a cause of using it for so long without proper recovery.

Check out this sites Research Chem company and you may be able to get some clomid/nolva to help bring your back to normal. Just click on the blue words for ar-r

Pillbass is offline Junior Member
    Sorry to hear your misfortune, Good luck bro. Take advise mentioned above.

diamondgiza is offline New Member
    thankyou for your replys
    i guessed that is what it may have been
    appreciated!

cj1capp is offline Anabolic Member
    i am only depressed when not on cycle.

Booz is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by diamondgiza
    Hi all
    this is my first post on these forums so be gentle and do let me know if i am posting in the wrong place..firstly some background i am 33 yrs old and have been using as for the last 12 months 5days on 2 days off had made pucka gains of around 20ibs mostly i admit..yes dinabol..yer go on shoot me.lol due to the fact it seemed hard to get hold of any injectables i live in a town in norfolk in the uk..prehaps simular to texas....anyways i lost my job 3months ago after 10 years of hard graft so then had to stop using..cos of money situtations now the last week or so..i feel tired no motivation no energy loss of intrest in evry god dam thing and also the back of my right leg the knee cap..seems to be real painfull if i walk to much....could all this be down to stopping the AS use?..i have heard that it can cause depression if you stop after a long period of as use...but to be fair it was moderate perhaps no more than 25-30mg any sort of feedback would be appreciated....
    btw good site...and i should input more
    thanks for your time
    you are saying that you have been running d-bol for 12 months???

Remember.............for us to help you you need to help us....................stats and exp.........

Source checks and Ugl's to be kept to PM's
    dont ask for source checks unless you have 100 posts/and 45 days minimum as a participating member.........

Booz.. a long-standing member of the AR Police:

sorry but absolutely no sources will be checked at this present time....

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    Im pretty shocked that you would run Dbol for that long....
    first stop should be the doctors. Get bloodwork and explain to him you are worried about possible liver/kidney problems.
    Next buy some arimidex (liquidex) and some tamoxifen from ARR and run that for 45 days (.5mg ed liquisex and 20mg ED tamoxi). Get more blood work and check test levels, get further advice from doc if needed. Take 3-4 months at least off of gear, eat well and train hard.
    Come back to AR and do lots of research, then run a decent cycle. Norfolk cant really be compared to Texas. Im sure there is gear available there, also we live in the UK, just have the stuff delivered it's easy....

Rejuvenated1 is offline New Member
    Sorry to hear about your misfortunte buddy. A year on Dbol is a long time. It looks like there is a good bit of advice coming your way now though. I was a 7 year resident of the UK and current Texas resident and trust me Perfect Beast2001 is right. Texas is very different from Britain (including small towns in Norfolk). Good luck to you man.

shark333 is offline Associate Member
    damn a year on d ball. its time 2 chill get straight make a comeback. hopefully no long term sides ...theres no place like texassss. bricktown/or is that yard i was wacked .?

Thread Information