JustJohn is offline New Member

Unhappy New to forum and need some help

Hello,
    Thank you for reading my post and responding to the questions.
    I am now 37 and feel like im 60! Today I went shopping for some new jeans and found out that im a FORTY waist!!! WTF happened! A few years ago I was very active in the gym, had a trainer who not only competed but also trained a few others to rank high in the non pro shows (not tooting his horn just letting you know his experience)
    For the last several years I looked in the mirror and saw the old me, the one who spent alot of time in the gym....until i tried on the pants today! It was a strong kick in the ass to say the least! What i saw was a pear shaped old guy! Still have decent arms and traps, calves look ok but my mid section looks like my father!
    Well I am now living in Cozumel Mexico working as tour guide and I guess the tacos and cervesa caught up with me.
    So today I joined a gym got some tennis shoes and am ready to hit it at the gym once again.
    I remember the workout and the nutrition but do not know what AS I should do as a kick off. (i have ZERO energy and no muscle strength, what happened to it all?!!!??) This was evident as I attempted a workout today, even the treadmill felt like hell)
    I know that AS is not a quick fix or a magic button, but as a former gearer I know the motivation of quick gains in strength and endurance.
    So what do you guys think, this is what I used back then:
    QV brand
    T-200 2cc 2x per week
    EQ - 1cc 2x per week
    I have read on some of the boards here about using Dbol as a booster?

Also if anyone has the spanish translations that would be very helpful as well.
    Thanks in advance for your help.
    I will post some b4 photos in the next couple of days.

perfectbeast2001 is offline "king of free stuff" / Retired
    hey buddy, im glad you have decided to get back in shape that is good. I am now in my 30s and i had exactly the same experience. I used to be in good shape but then i went to run a pub and before i knew it i was over a size 40" waist and had to go to a special "big peoples" clothes shop. Well I got back in shape.
    AS is not a "good kickoff". You need to get back in shape natrually before jumping on gear. What does your diet look like. It needs to be 100% spot on if you are going to throw AS into the equation. Train for a year and maybe throw in some fat burners once your diet is sorted.
    Read my "things to consider" FAQ in my sig. It explains why you might want to hold off on the gear and it gives some diet tips.
    Read my clen FAQ as im guessing a fat burner may come in handy some time in the future.

Ginerik1 is offline New Member
    I'm right there with you man. I'm 35 with a 38 waist. I recently got back at it and it does take some time to feel better. The most important thing for me was to be consistent. By that I mean consistent with diet, weights, cardio, and rest. Lifestyle readjustment is the only way to achieve your goal. Lots of excellent info here. Good luck!

fran_cisco is offline New Member
    *Edited: Read the Rules!*

fran_cisco is offline New Member

new to the game

*Edited: Read the Rules!*

jbarkley is offline Member
    I'd get some blood works and see where your test is before starting any gear, and as beast says your diet needs to be spot on and very clean. I'm 48 years so I can relate to your plite....the low energy is probably test but it could be thyroid (reason for blood works) or it may just be that your eating poorly and your body is responding to that. BTW, great decision to get back into shape. Don't get discouraged, if it doesn't come over night hang in and be tough, I lost weight 18 months ago from chemotherapy and was 135 pounds, it damn near killed me, but slowly it came back, the first 6 months was painful everytime I went in, but it got better and better and I'm currently preparing for a contest this July in the old man...uh I mean master's division. Good luck, keep us posted on your progress and don't ever give up!
    Livestrong!

Vegas1973 is offline Junior Member
    Hey JustJohn, are you still around? How is your journey going so far? Hopefully you are still on track and working towards getting back into shape.

Thread Information