jacob13 is offline New Member

1st cycle advice

Been surfing on this forum for quite awhile and had a few questions since I am deciding to do my 1st cycle..Im 33 years old, 5'10", 185 lbs, about 11% body fat..Ive been working out solid for about a year..Im getting ready to start a cycle of Test E at 400mgs a week for twelve weeks..Ive got my nolva and clomid on hand for pct..Im still a little confussed on the pct..Im thinking of using the nlova at any signs of gyno while in the cycle, and starting the clomid 14 days after my last injection at 100mg a day for the first week and 50mg for the next 2 weeks..Does this seem reasonable to you guys..

Sorry guys I meant clomid at 100mg for 2 weeks and then 50 mg for the next 2 weeks, or should I just run 100mg ed for the 4 weeks???Should I also take the 20 mg of nolva with that or just the clomid? Sorry Ive been trying to research but I get confused with all the different posts and advice...

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    I got this PCT from Kale..

"PCT starts 14 days after the last Test E injection and should look like this

Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva"

I also run .25mg l-dex throughout the cycle for bloating.

I have letro on hand for gyno signs
    Last edited by ebjack; 02-06-2007 at 07:08 AM.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    Oh...be prepared for virgin muscle syndrome...it could cripple you for a couple of weeks.
    I feel this isn't stressed enough for first cycles

motrin is your friend

Whats virgin muscle syndrome????? So the clomid and the nolva wouldnt be enough? Ill have to check into the other two you suggested... Thanks
    Last edited by jacob13; 02-06-2007 at 12:12 PM.

SMAN12b is offline Educate B4 U Medicate
    Virgin Muscle is muscle that is not used to being INJECTED into...you may be sore more than most for a while, but it will pass

Just stick needle in SLOWLY....push plunger very slowly, massage the area after injection add heat if you want.

Welcome to the darkside !!!

Thanks for the welcome guys..Wow alot more to aas than I expected..lol Glad this forum is here because I want to use it in the safeest way possible...I still need alot of work on my pct I think, but hopefully it will all work out..I plan on starting my cycle in 2 weeks..Any others out there wish to comment on my plan with nolva and clomid? Will this be enough for pct?My goal is to gain about 15 to 20 lbs from this cycle...

K.Biz is offline Banned
    keep some letro on hand bro just incase of gyno. no man wants some womenly breats

Thread Information