Ginerik1 is offline New Member

Ordered 3 Bottles of MyogenX! LOG

After reading all of the threads regarding MyogenX, I've decided to give it a try. I ordered 3 bottles the other day and I'm looking forward to getting started. At 35, I'm finding it more difficult to achieve noticeable gains after a year of persistent training along with a good clean diet. Don't get me wrong, I've made some decent gains, but nothing like when I was in my early twenties. I'm hoping this product will give me the boost I am dying for. I am not opposed to running some test, but given the difficulties in obtaining it, I don't see it as an option. I plan on using it along with a good clean cuttting diet and daily cardio to lose some unwanted bf. Weights are done on a 4 day split. I figure I'll keep a log and post it here for anyone interested in using the product.
    My starting weight was 265 lbs at 6'2". I am currently 240 and have seem to hit a bit of a wall. I plan on taking 6 capsules per day along with tightening of my diet and an increase in cardio.
    More to come!

acciaio is offline Associate Member
    Good luck, keep us updated!

Admins may want to move this to the supplement forum although it was intended to be in the over 30.

Today is my 5th day of six capsule daily and I haven't noticed anything to speak of. More later.

OK, today marks my eighth day of 6 pills per day and last night I experienced my first vivid dream that many user have been reporting. I am also noticing a bit of aggression which leads me to believe that my Test levels are on the rise. I am continuing with my cutting diet and am doing cardio 5 days a week. I will update again in a couple of days!

Benches505 is offline 75% HGH 25% Testosterone
    Excellent! I think you will love the product as much as I have.

ebjack is offline Senior Member
    any diarhea or problems swallowing the capsules?

these have been reported

thekaydense is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ebjack

these have been reported
    i noticed trouble swallowing the capsules. its like they were magnetized. as soon as i put water in my mouth they would stick to the roof of my mouth and stay against flesh all the way down my throat.

Quote Originally Posted by ebjack

these have been reported
    So far I've had no problems with either.

2 Weeks In

So I am finishing up my second week of Myo and I am definately feeling some changes. First and foremost is my aggression is way up. I find myself yelling at all the retarted drivers on the road that I would normally disregard. I am feeling the sense of "well being" most of the time. The aggression is a total plus when hitting the iron. Rather than feeling burnt out, I feel like I am attacking the weight. I am sold on the product. BTW I am dosing at 9 caps per day with no negative sides whatsoever. More later!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    9 caps a day? your gonna kill those bottles. i am at 6 caps a day but im also only 21 and using it as part of PCT, but still its great.

goodluck bro, i will continue to watch this thread.

Update 3/22/07

Well it's now been three weeks at 9 caps per day and I must say honestly I'm feeling great. Energy levels are up and constant even though I am on a reduced calorie cutting diet.(Dropped 30lbs. of fat) I don't experience any low points throughout the day. Strength is also not dropping off due to diet. I haven't noticed any unwanted sides yet and I really don't expect any. At this point I am very happy with the product and consider myself to be a extremely satisfied customer!

vitor is offline Anabolic Member
    Good stuff, keep the updates coming...

Ginerik1,
    Will you have BW later?
    Do you know what your previous testosterone levels where at?

Week 6

Ok, so it's week 6 and starting a week 5 I decided to add 1 more cap per day rounding my daily dosage to 10. First and foremost I should say that after getting stuck at exactly 232 pounds for 6 weeks, I added another round of cardio of 40 minutes immediately following my weight session and in two weeks I've dropped another 9 pounds to 223. Despite running low the calorie/carb I haven't lost any strength and I find I am able to actually do more with less rest between sets. I honestly feel real strong for dieting. One side I should mention is I noticed a bit of acne on my back and shoulders that I normally never get. Very few and mild but worth mentioning.

BTW: I got 6 bottles when I ordered even though the title says 3

No bloodwork before or after. Sorry!

K.Biz is offline Banned
    how much longer do you plan on running at 10 caps a day? considering 1 bottle only last you 8 days, you must be blowing through those things

I plan on tapering down starting next week. I'll probably go from 10 to 6 to 3 per day.

Thread Information