Thread: Deca and joints

TheStromba is offline Associate Member

Deca and joints

I have heard that deca can be beneficial to the joints. Arthritis runs in my family and I have a touch of it almost everywhere. Not enough to cause pain, but I kinda walk like Frankenstein when I first get up in the morning. Do ya think deca can help ?

ironmike7000 is offline Associate Member
    I've had no personal experience with deca but a friend of mine is on some now and he told me it has done wonders for his joint pain.

Kaz
    Kaz is offline Member
    i have done rather a lot of cycles which included deca ( ) and yes it does help with join pain, however i would stress here that the joint pain i suffered from was not caused by arthritis but an inujury which just kept bugging me.

Arthritis is a bit different so i would see if anyone has a definite answer about it before you try it with that specific aim in mind

monsterback is offline New Member

Deca and Joints

I have many old football injuries, shoulders and knees. Joint pain often the only thing keeping me from upping the wieght I used during training. First cycle of deca did wonders. No grinding in the knee and now do dips pain free.

monsterback

the original jason is offline AR-Hall of Famer / Retired
    it really does work but there is one thing u forget when u stop its not nice joints ache even more for a while

peace

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    This guy at my gym (56 yrs old) and he is using deca and all his aches and pains are gone. He's loving life. I don't know if it will last long term though...

monsterback is offline New Member

After Deca

After Deca cycle joints don't feel anyworse than before the cycle. I think it is a myth that they hurt worse after. That is my experience. The benefit during cycle is great and allows you to use higer wieghts a make some good gains.

monsterback

Emeraldeye is offline Female Member
    This is my second time around cycling with deca . My first time, 2 years ago, I had a torn miniscus. Saw the x-ray and everything. Was in some pain but did not want surgery. The deca somehow not only repaired the cartilage, but I have been pain free ever since. Go figure! Peace!

Jack87 is offline Retired Vet
    Deca has always worked great for me... I had nagging injuries in the past and tried everything to stop the pain... Shoulders, kness, elbows, etc... Deca seems to heal all my nagging injuries and make me pain free.. Both on cycle and off... I love the stuff..

Pwrlftr is offline Banned
    What you want is actually Laurabolin .....it is a "cousin" of Deca and actually works better and was created to help with joint and connective tissue repair.

Deca is good but Laurabolin at low dosages as a "maintenance" A.S. works wonders.

pwrlftr

www.stackandweights.com

...thanks for the suggestion...now, in terms of gains, what is the difference?

bortort is offline Associate Member
    IMO.... I think the pain afterwards some feel is caused my a injury that wasn't allowed to heal. I've had shoulder problems before, When putting deca into a cycle, the pain went away. But instead of having my shoulder heal, I didn't feel the pain and worked it harder. When I came off the deca, the pain came back bad.
    I think if you have a problem joint and are looking to help the pain, deca will work, but be very careful not to injure yourself more. Pain is your bodies way of tell you to take it easy. If you don't lisen to it, you will never heal. Just my two cents.

Since I posted this thread, I have been on 300mg\week deca and the difference is amazing. The arthritis symptoms are 90% better. I have heard both sides, some say it cures some joint problems permanently, I hope I am in that catagory !

...thanks, bortort...I agree re: the injuries. Never former ones...always recurring. I will, however keep in mind to play it safe! Always appreciate a good suggestion!!!

Well the Deca did not fix my joint problems permanantly. About 2 weeks into clomid therapy, the stiffness came back (DAMN!) I have started my second cycle and are waiting for it to kick in again.....

plow-horse is offline New Member
    Laurabolin is what you want for joints I belive you wil find the price better too.

...thanks for sharing...how does it work with women? Any problems, concerns, or drawbacks?

Thread Information