goatscrot is offline New Member

I am now Clomiding it!!!

Gents,
    Results of the test/eq cycle for 37 yr old male. 250 mgs of each every 5 days for 9 weeks.
    I have gained 13 lbs with an obscene gain in strength. I am pleased with how the cycle went although in hindsight I would run it a bit longer, perhaps 11 or 12 weeks.
    Very few sides. A few zits and I was a bit edgy at times but the good "feeling" certainly outweighed the bad.
    I could definately tell my androgen levels were low when I started Clomid. Having been on Clomid for 5 days now I feel a bit better although there is some depression and the motivation in the gym is not what it was two weeks ago...and the sex drive is SHIT!!!....but I am still eating and lifting away!!!!
    Question??? How long does it take for one's balls to return to normal size??? Mine shrunk by about 1/3.

arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    After about 10 days, mine return to about normal size. But that doesn't mean everything will be back to normal. Post cycle is the hardest part. Just keep at it bro and everything will be back to normal soon.

Thread Information