down but not out! is offline New Member

New to site. Please advice!

Hello, I am 40 years old, 5'11", 250 lbs., unknown BF (probably high). Have been working out most of my life (on and off). Back into mixed martial arts and running since January. Diet is fairly healthy - lots of protein / moderate carbs (pre running) / low fat, no food after 7pm during the week, except for a bedtime protein shake. I slightly cheat on my diet on Sundays. Did a cycle back in the day when I was much younger (used Deca and got good results).

Goals: Looking to trim down and build some lean muscle (no need for water bulk).

Please advice on the following:
    1-What is the safest gear, is it Anavar ? What dose?
    2-Should Test be used along with Anavar/or other recommended gear? What dose?
    3-Would PCT be needed?
    4-Any information on direct tricep injections using Winny or Test?

Any and all constructive comments are welcome and will be strongly considered when making my final decision. Thank you all!

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by down but not out! View Post
    Hello, I am 40 years old, 5'11", 250 lbs., unknown BF (probably high). Have been working out most of my life (on and off). Back into mixed martial arts and running since January. Diet is fairly healthy - lots of protein / moderate carbs (pre running) / low fat, no food after 7pm during the week, except for a bedtime protein shake. I slightly cheat on my diet on Sundays. Did a cycle back in the day when I was much younger (used Deca and got good results).

Goals: Looking to trim down and build some lean muscle (no need for water bulk).

Please advice on the following:
    1-What is the safest gear, is it Anavar ? What dose?
    2-Should Test be used along with Anavar/or other recommended gear? What dose?
    3-Would PCT be needed?
    4-Any information on direct tricep injections using Winny or Test?

Any and all constructive comments are welcome and will be strongly considered when making my final decision. Thank you all!
    A Test only cycle would probably be best for you. 12 weeks of Test Enanthate at 500mg/week would see some great results provided your diet and workout regime are dialed in. And yes PCT is definitely required

2bshredded is offline Member
    Yes, I always side with Kale.....a new mild cycle will do wonders for everything....it did for me. Take it slow and build up.

Thank you guys!

Thank you guys! Ok, Test Enanthate at 500mg/week x 12 weeks.

Questions:

1-What should I use for PCT and when should I take it?

2-How is Test E regarding side effects? I read the info provided on this site, but maybe you guys have more accurate information.......hair loss, bloating, prostate? Please help!

Once again, thank you guys.

Thank you guys! Ok, Test Enanthate at 500mg/week x 12 weeks.

Questions:

1-What should I use for PCT and when should I take it?

2-How is Test E regarding side effects? I read the info provided on this site, but maybe you guys have more accurate information.......hair loss, bloating, prostate? Please help!

Once again, thank you guys.
    PCT starts 18 days after the last Test E injection. Do as follows

Day 1-30- .25mg L-dex + 100mg Clomid + 20mg Nolva

As for sides you could get all of those that you mention and more such as acne, high BP and bitch tits. But you may also get none of them, its a very individual thing. Good idea to have some Arimidex on hand as it can be used to control the bloat and bitch tits if needed.

Nothing to life threatening but need to be watched

whiteowl is offline Associate Member
    my advice is to follow Kale's advice....as a new member you should know that Kale is a "go-to" for alot of us.....

Thanks Kale!

Question: Since male pattern baldness is moderate to strong on the males on my mother's side, would using a lower test dose, say 250mg x 12 weeks, along with Anavar (what dose?) be safer, or potentiate less side effects?

Is there gear that may be less harsh regarding side effects? Injections are not a problem for me.

Once again, your advice is truly appreciated, as you are educating me to get the best results and expose myself to the least unwanted effects.

Thanks You!

Thanks Kale!

Question: Since male pattern baldness is moderate to strong on the males on my mother's side, would using a lower test dose, say 250mg x 12 weeks, along with Anavar (what dose?) be safer, or potentiate less side effects?

Is there gear that may be less harsh regarding side effects? Injections are not a problem for me.

Once again, your advice is truly appreciated, as you are educating me to get the best results and expose myself to the least unwanted effects.

Thanks You!
    Well the MPB thing is a bit of a challenge as I always say, everyone responds differently. Lower doses will definitely help. You could also try Propecia if you are that concerned. Production of DHT is the issue with hairloss and obviously any juice that doesnt produce a lot of that is a better option.

Thanks. Would the Anavar and lower doses of test be more appropriate for me, then?

Yes definitly

I apologize for this delayed response, I've been working long hours lately. Thank you for your advice. One step further....could you recommend a cycle involving Anavar , test, and all necessary PCT? Doses, schedule, etc. I understand if you don't, as I realize 'am asking for a lot of information. Regardless, I appreciate all your help, time, and generosity sharing your knowledge. I truly do!

One more thing....heard anything on direct Winstrol injections to the triceps and these really helping the triceps grow?

im83931 is offline Senior Member
    Hey bro. Direct injections dont actually make the muscle grow. It may cause some temporary swelling and some have said that the damage to the facia of the muscle allows for more growth but I am not convinced. I think about it this way. If spot injections made the spot larger then most bb r's would have an ass the size of Jenny Craig.

Quote Originally Posted by im83931 View Post
    If spot injections made the spot larger then most bb r's would have an ass the size of Jenny Craig.

LOL Dude, you r right. You cracked me up, though.

Thread Information