Thread: hrt

testy1975 is offline Banned

hrt

im 33, been on hrt for six months.sombody mentioned that if i was to stay on it for to long, i would be on hrt for life. is this true? and why. originally my test levels were low. never did a cycle. just prohormones. do you think that could have messed me up.

Madeira Jon is offline New Member
    Homeostatis. Thats the problem. If you are taking external testosterone , then your body will try to balance by reducing its natural testosterone production. Continual use of external hormone will eventually result in the atrophy of your bodies testosterone making capability.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by testy1975 View Post
    im 33, been on hrt for six months.sombody mentioned that if i was to stay on it for to long, i would be on hrt for life. is this true? and why. originally my test levels were low. never did a cycle. just prohormones. do you think that could have messed me up.
    HRT is for life man from the get go. You either have good test levels or not.

Did you go on HRT for the right reasons, low energy, low sex drive, lack of focus etc. Or did you just want legal steroids .

I doubt prohormones has anything to do with this.

testy1975 is offline Banned
    na i was messed up low everything. it just bugs me because i always wanted to do juice but not like this. i always think maybe if i take clomid or nova it might start me back up again and things would be fine with out hrt. but not really sher.

FallenWyvern is offline Senior Member
    I don't know what your levels are like, but if they are low, after three days after your first injection you will be saying to yourself "why didn't I do this sooner?"

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    Quote Originally Posted by FallenWyvern View Post
    I don't know what your levels are like, but if they are low, after three days after your first injection you will be saying to yourself "why didn't I do this sooner?"
    i second that

Kale is offline ~ Vet~ I like Thai Girls
    Quote Originally Posted by testy1975 View Post
    na i was messed up low everything. it just bugs me because i always wanted to do juice but not like this. i always think maybe if i take clomid or nova it might start me back up again and things would be fine with out hrt. but not really sher.
    That may be the case, it does work for some people. How long have you been on and how old are you ?

Coach 44 is offline Associate Member
    imho, I don't think there is a right age to begin hrt/trt after 20. Sometimes I wonder how long I was low, it could have been when I was 30 and started experiencing depression symptoms. I'm 46 now, and have been on hrt for about 7 months, with good results. Like the guys say, it's for life. I'm done having kids, so the choice was easy for me. That would be the only question I would have if I was younger. Will I still be able to have children?

Thread Information