Bigdoghd is offline New Member

Trying to come back

Wow I forgot how sore you get from the beginning work out phase. It's been eight years plus, since I've been on this board and back in the gym. Kale has been a big help(thanks)and having someone of my age group, gives me something to shoot for again.With my Test level being at 100, it plays with your motivation! Hopefully I can ramp that up. Any imput is much appreciated, the good thing is a pretty much remember my old work out and had very good results Mon-Friday

Monday Chest & Tri's 3-4 sets 12-15 (last set to failure)
    Tues Leggs Same
    Wed Cardio Same
    Thurs Back & Bi's Same
    Fri Shoulders & traps Same

Since I'm need to loose my gut I added cardio at the end of my workouts
    on all days. 30 min of treadmill. Diet is six times a day smaller portions and increasing the protein intake. 200 ml of Cypionate every 2 weeks (Script)

50 yrs old
    215lbs (peak in shape 220 18% BF)
    5'9
    36" waist (gotta go)
    17.25 arms (were 19.5)

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    welcome bro!

glad to see your getting back into it!

its a long road but you gotta take one step at a time right

and kale is good ppl, good ppl.

your only getting 200mg of test every 2 weeks? thats shabby. i would be busting your docs balls till they upped it to 150 a week at least.

That was kinda my thought, especially with how low my Test level is then you add the work out to that and there's just not enought to make a difference. Plus my motivation factor will be in the tiolet. My other thought was the wellness clinic, since I do have a real Tst level issue? It just a lot less money with the GP.

Dukkit is offline Vitamin Enhanced Sociopathic Post Whore
    yea you could ask your doctor for a copy of your blood work, "for your records"

and then send that blood work into a wellness clinic. get more test and other things that way.

but it does cost an arm

Well after my first injection of Cypionate , the first week went pretty good, it wasnt until about two days ago when I stared feeling light headed. Check my sugar level,BP and everything was normal. Was thinking, it was because my test level was under 175 and the Cyp was wearing off? I talk to the doc and he's going to try 200 ml every week for 4 weeks. Any thoughts?

2bshredded is offline Member
    Well I'm 48 and get the lightheadness stuff all the time, could be that you need to get it leveled out in your blood.
    Best of luck, it's a good thing when you get our age and walk in places and have people look and say fvck that dude's ripped!!

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Your stats are better then mine and i am 36.

Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by 2bshredded View Post
    Well I'm 48 and get the lightheadness stuff all the time, could be that you need to get it leveled out in your blood.
    Best of luck, it's a good thing when you get our age and walk in places and have people look and say fvck that dude's ripped!!
    Blood sugar and BP seem to be ok, so who knows what it is. I just had another shot and will be getting one weekly(200 mg cyponiate). Maybe the will level things out.I have to get an Igf1 test and an estragen test for the wellness clinic, than I'll switch over. I'm sure, I'll qualify for HGH treatment. I have made it 2 weeks at the gym and I'm starting to enjoy it, not as much as I use too, but at least I'm not getting half way there and saying Fuk it. I lost 6-7 lbs(in two weeks) and can start to see a difference. Leaving on vacation in a 2 week, so I'm hoping a can loose a little more, normally I never did cardio, but because of my short term goal, I added it. Hey guys thanks in advance for your help and suggestions, it's slowly coming back and I'm looking for a good summer and looking like the Pills Berry Dough Boy. I keep looking at my pictures from 7 yrs ago when I almost competed......dang got a long way to go!

2BSHREDDED..... that's a hell of an avitar! If that's your's at 48, I commend you!

Older lifter is offline Anabolic Member
    You have the right attitude mate, yeah it does get harder as you age and the aches are stronger but once you get it sorted the results are worth it. People still say to me i have a body of an early 30 year old that is big (Ahhh we won't talk about the face thou....lol)

I feel so much better, i'm starting HGH soon as well so i am looking forward to that too.

Good lifting mate
    44yrs here

Well, today will be my 3rd shot in a 3weeks of 200mg of cypoinate. My light headedness and dragging ass is pretty much gone. I guess it could have been linked to the low test. Skin seems a little tighter, no other really big improvements. I didn't get time to get the blood work done the Wellness Doc, which was the Igf1 test and a estragen test. I'll ask my recular Doc today and see if I can get that handled. I think my GP Doc wants to retest me in another two weeks.

I've been faithful with going to the gym and keeping my diet clean. My thoughts are with the muscle memory, I should start to see some inprovements with in another month.

Hard part is I was horney before, now even more, and my wife and I are not sharing the same thoughts! She is going to be turning fifty and still is pretty hot......lol but has a sex drive of a fifty year old and a body of a thirty year old.

clozto50 is offline New Member
    That seems to be one of the biggest problems with us older dudes doing the juice.Wives aint into getting boinked everyday.Its a REAL big problem with my buddies.I went to the D

clozto50 is offline New Member
    Sorry I cut myself off,as I was saying my wife is 23 and Im 47.GO LARRY GO LARRY LOL.Went to the Dominican Republic found a sweeeety.

Thread Information