dstackpole is offline New Member

Gear overload and ED

I was wondering is it posable that I might be taking to much, Here's what happens. I take .5ml test and deca wed. and sun. I'm on my third cycle of deca but have been on sust 250 continually for over a year (1ml per wk) It seems that when I first administer these that mr. Winky does not respond like he should, But just prior to the next set of injections Woodies in the morning and thru out the day. Thinking of skipping the 2nd weekly dose and see what happens. I don't loose my desire for sex Iv'e alway had an over active sex drive. What I take does'nt seem like a high dose but I know everybody is different. I'm 49 and work out 5 time a week 3 of the 5 days are heavy weight low reps.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    I think it is a combination of deca and improper use of sust. The deca will mess "winky" up everytime for me, hate that stuff and the sust has esthers in it that are as fast as prop so you have to take it at least EOD, one shot a week is going to have test levels very sporadic throughout cycle. IMO drop Deca and get some Caber , switch the sust to .25ml EOD...or just throw it out and get cyp

dstackpole is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply,
    Not sure what you mean by CYP? Caber?, test is twice a week
    Last edited by dstackpole; 12-02-2008 at 02:48 PM.

BITTAPART2 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by dstackpole View Post
    Thanks for the reply,
    Not sure what you mean by CYP? Caber?, test is twice a week
    cyp is testosterone cypinate, a long acting ester attached to testosterone keeping it active for up to three weeks, dosing can be easier and a lot more consistant blood levels may be achieved by using this compound as opposed to sust. Caber is short for Cabergoline or its generic version Cabaser. These products will help reduce prolactin at the pituitary which helps stimulate endorphones and also reduces the "im done" signal that your brain sends to your "winky" as you put it. Caber is used in different doses to help parkinsons patients as well the endorphine surge it gives makes it used sometimes as a mild mood enhancher. As far as you injecting sust twice a week, that IMO is a flawed way to run it. The shortest ester in theblend runs out by the end of day 2 so there youll have an imbalance EVERYWEEK especially with the compensation of the longer estered testosterones doing there release. Not to mention the estrogen problem with these sporadic hormone levels...side effects bro. IMO sust EOD get rid of Deca run Cabaser at .25mg every 3rd day for 3-4 weeks. this should help if not totaly fix the problem.

kaju is offline Associate Member
    thats what everyone calls decadick. The term has been around for years. I dont think you are doing too much by what you said but are you doing serms or ai with the stack? usualy running test with deca will counter the decadick problem. bittapart2 has it right about the sust. I dont use it myself I see it as a waist of money. I get the same results using a single ester.
    Last edited by kaju; 12-11-2008 at 05:10 PM.

Jfew44 is offline Senior Member
    I don't think it has much to do with the deca IMO, though I would also drop it until you are back to normal. I think only injecting sus 2x/week is making your hormones imbalanced, thus the ED. I would switch to a long estered test as well. Test E or Cyp

Thread Information