Thread: week 4 of TRT

Lunasea777 is offline New Member

week 4 of TRT

Hey just wanted to post my progress. Im in week 4 of taking test cyp 200mg/week. Im in the gym 4-5 days a week and eating as clean as I can. I can just start to see a small increase in size and my energy level is up some what. I have to admit though I thought I would see more gains by now and decrease some body fat. The only drastic change I can see is my sex drive is through the roof. Any thoughts?......

5'10

***xxx*** is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunasea777 View Post
    Hey just wanted to post my progress. Im in week 4 of taking test cyp 200mg/week. Im in the gym 4-5 days a week and eating as clean as I can. I can just start to see a small increase in size and my energy level is up some what. I have to admit though I thought I would see more gains by now and decrease some body fat. The only drastic change I can see is my sex drive is through the roof. Any thoughts?......

5'10
    it takes some time to decrease fat if ur testlevel was low - I d guess 4-6 months, it doesn t happen over night.

energy level should go up by week 4.

I know you are right. My level was 439 when I started. Im taking Arimidex .5 eod but im thinking about changing it to every day. My doc who is also a bodybuilder uses it and says that, plus a quality fish oil will help shred body fat. Im doing cardio every day about 20 minutes worth. Just impatient I guess. Thanks for the reply though.

L

Midway through week 5. Woke up with pecs and shoulders!! I guess week 5 is when things start to happen. Still a walking hard on. Girlfriend loves it though. Off to the gym......Peace

L

jakk9011 is offline Junior Member

progress

You should be at about week 9 now... how's it going? Any progress?

Ntpadude is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Lunasea777 View Post

5'10
    200 mg a week? I heard of docs giving 200 mg every 2 weeks or 100 mg a week, at 200 mg a week you will eventually start building up estrogen. I am on 100 mg a week and had wonderful blood test, 150 cholesterol, nice and high good cholesterol levels, been on for years and abs developed over time without having to diet, in fact a Wendy's triple for lunch is a routine part of my diet and yet having no trouble maintaining an 8% body fat in my 40's. The fat loss from testosterone is a very slow and steady drop... took me a couple years to get high definition, although actually at first you might actually see an increase in fat due to water retention, especially at the 200 mg a week levels. If you off cycle from that after an extended period of time you dry out and look shredded as heck after you are on for a year or more.

Hey guys. Thanks for responding to this. I am still on and doing pretty good. Gains are coming still in size and strength. Diet could be better but still losing BF. I am taking Adex .5 every other day and no sides so far. I guess the only complaint is I feel hot all the time and sweat more at night. Other than that I can't complain. Sex drive still great and feeling of well being is really good. Ill keep u posted.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I like hearing results like this, I'm on day 4 of Test E. 500/w LOL It's going to be a LONG 4 or 5 weeks.

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    200mgs/wk seems a lot for TRT. Thats almost a mini cycle dose. Most Endo's will prescribe 100mgs/wk or 200mgs e2weeks. I do know of a Doc that has someone on 200mgs/every 10days! Nice Compromise I think!

Anyway if its working than all is well.

MJ

kuad is offline Member
    how would you know if its not working?

Mighty Joe is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kuad View Post
    how would you know if its not working?
    Blood work.

Bigdoghd is offline New Member
    My test level was in the 150 range. I'm 49 and have been out of body building for almost 7 years. Felt run down dizzy etc. Doc started me on 200ml cyponiate every 2 weeks. By about the end of the second week, I felt like shit. Had the Doc go to 200 ml every week for 6 weeks I'm on my 3rd week.
    Feeling pretty good with no adverse side effects.

Working out for three weeks straight and lost only about 7lbs. No real strength gains or fat loss in my opinion.

My concern, is if I should be preparing for something when I'm coming off the Test or be doing now. My Doc has not suggested anything?

Thread Information