Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Jeffers is offline New Member

43 years HGH test & tren

Thought I Would share my story so far..Been doing weights for 3 years, 5ft 10 and 182 lb .. reading these forums for months....Finally decided to take the plunge 5 weeks ago...
    hgh 5iu eod for six months
    week 1-12 test enanthate 500mg week Wed & Sun 250mg
    week 3-7 tren enanthate 300mg week Wed & Sun 150mg same pin
    pct nolva & clomid week 14-16 hgh till Sept
    I think my bodyfat is about 18-20
    Diet is good ,but I struggle to eat as much as I should....2500k approx
    Not looking to get big,just a leaner and a bit more muscle bulk....
    I know from reading these forums that I should not be doing tren first cycle..
    Got it in error,then ended up keeping it !
    Hgh no joint pain,all good....from week 2 skin looks better,seems to have more elasticity,more glow also started sleeping like a baby,til a started taking the tren lol...
    week 5 now
    weight 200lb, I know a lot of that is water,feel a sense of euphoria ,I dont know if thats placibo or the hgh or the fact that i`m starting to look better in the mirror ! anyway money dont buy the way I feel
    just starting to feel effects of the Test Enath now,feel a lot stronger..
    People Go on about the sides of tren but I just had really bad night sweats week 1-2 now ok , generally feel hotter ,that might be slightly raised BP..
    If people are interested I will update posts...
    Anyway so far so good ....
    Thanks to all the people who share and help with there experiences on these forums and help old fools like me understand what great benifits can be atained with AAS ...respect

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeffers View Post
    Thought I Would share my story so far..Been doing weights for 3 years, 5ft 10 and 182 lb .. reading these forums for months....Finally decided to take the plunge 5 weeks ago...
    hgh 5iu eod for six months
    week 1-12 test enanthate 500mg week Wed & Sun 250mg
    week 3-7 tren enanthate 300mg week Wed & Sun 150mg same pin do not need it
    pct nolva & clomid week 14-16 hgh till Sept pct starts @ week 15
    I think my bodyfat is about 18-20 too high to cycle
    Diet is good ,but I struggle to eat as much as I should....2500k approx
    Not looking to get big,just a leaner and a bit more muscle bulk....
    I know from reading these forums that I should not be doing tren first cycle..
    Got it in error,then ended up keeping it !
    Hgh no joint pain,all good....from week 2 skin looks better,seems to have more elasticity,more glow also started sleeping like a baby,til a started taking the tren lol...
    week 5 now
    weight 200lb, I know a lot of that is water,feel a sense of euphoria ,I dont know if thats placibo or the hgh or the fact that i`m starting to look better in the mirror ! anyway money dont buy the way I feel
    just starting to feel effects of the Test Enath now,feel a lot stronger..
    People Go on about the sides of tren but I just had really bad night sweats week 1-2 now ok , generally feel hotter ,that might be slightly raised BP..
    If people are interested I will update posts...
    Anyway so far so good ....
    Thanks to all the people who share and help with there experiences on these forums and help old fools like me understand what great benifits can be atained with AAS ...respect
    bold

Good Luck

kaju is offline Associate Member
    I got that feeling of euphoria while doing tren ace and test prop. I wonder if it is a tren and test combo that does that for people. I loved it. i felt as if I coud have gotten addicted to that combo. keep us posted.

Thanks for the imput BJJ & kaju
    Think I will update once a week !!
    just to add pinning alternate quads 25g all painless so far,minor muscle ache for a few days a bit like the aftermarth of a punch in leg,no worse.
    do all the weights in garage powertec leverage gym
    cardio consists of abs and just riding bike about 5 miles every other days,my old legs dont like running..
    best thing of all, ive allways had slight love handles,they seem to be getting smaller daily..for the first time in my life I actually think they will disapear.
    I think its just the test kicking in at the moment.
    will update when I start feeling the effects of the tren .

Yes! please do keep us posted. The test will increase your metabolism which will aid in burning fat. The tern will actually burn fat. It is one of the few AAS that will actually burn fat. But it will not burn the amount you want it to. It will take strict dieting to loose those love handles.
    good luck keep up the good work. If possible give us some before and after pics.

Week 6
    Weight 200lb,strength steadily going up ,has the tren kicked in yet? "not sure"
    Still finding it hard to eat huge calories !!!!
    Pros & cons so far
    pros
    Strength & size , feeling of well being , fat loss, libido through the roof 10/10,
    skin better,
    cons
    not sleeping that well (5 -6 hours) tendonitis right elbow (had it for a while now,just got a bit worse) need a new wardrobe ! trousers ok , lots of my t shirts and tops now too small..
    pros massively outweigh the cons though...

other things to add...
    had minor gyno 2nd week..took 10mg tamoxifen 7 days now ok
    started taking bendroflumethiazide 2.5mg today for bp and water retention.
    I will add some before and after pics when all done !!!!

Vitruvian-Man is offline Banned
    There are two things I would change:

1.) shoot the HGH @ 2.5iu/ed...

I'm really not a fan of the oed protocol.

GH is in and out of your body like that (snaps the fingers ) lol... soo yah, IMO each day injections are a must.

2.5iu/ed will be a great addition at your age

2.) Tren -E should be run for a minimum of 8 weeks. 10 weeks would be ideal.

5 weeks is not going to show many results from that compound; but you're going to give yourself a wack-load of side effects (BP, insomnia, etc as you've already stated.) Get another bottle, and run it till week 12 w/ the test. Then discontinue both, and start PCT 14 days after your last injection.

Hope that helps, and best of luck,

-VM
    Last edited by Vitruvian-Man; 05-08-2010 at 09:59 AM.

Thanks for that VM
    I think I might have a go at 2.5iu daily with the GH as I have just changed my GH from Ansomone to Kigtropin and Ive started to get slight joint pain,so maybe lowering the dose and doing ed will help on both fronts !! i`ll keep ya posted.
    Not so sure about the Tren though ! kinda looking forward to getting a good nights sleep again..lol
    maybe next time !!! I wonder how many people say just one cycle,then get the bug!!!
    Thanks again

Thanks for that VM
    I think I might have a go at 2.5iu daily with the GH as I have just changed my GH from Ansomone to Kigtropin and Ive started to get slight joint pain,so maybe lowering the dose and doing ed will help on both fronts !! i`ll keep ya posted.
    Not so sure about the Tren though ! kinda looking forward to getting a good nights sleep again..lol
    maybe next time !!! I wonder how many people say just one cycle,then get the bug!!!
    Thanks again
    Good plan. By splitting up the HGH as I previously suggested you should notice a significant reduction in the side effects (joint pains, wrist pain, etc.)

Regarding the tren; honestly bro fair enough.. but I would probably just drop the Tren-E all together right now then. In the future if you want to run a short burst of tren then use Tren-Ace. You can run a 5 - 6 week cycle with that compound and get immediate and great results. w/ Tren-E you won't experience full blood concentrations until ~week 3-4... and you'll be stopping right after that... so ya pointless... you see???

No problem! Glad I could help. Have a good one, keep us updated on progress plz.

-VM

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Would be a good idea to have your cholesterol checked.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    Would be a good idea to have your cholesterol checked.
    Cholesterol is good thanks 3.8 :-)
    Started taking GH ED now 2.5iu doing it am now instead of pm

baja212 is offline Junior Member
    Not to confuse you, but I think 200 mg of Tren Enan. is sufficent. You really don't need alot. Further, everytime I chime in on Tren Enan, I always feel compelled to say it gave me major kidney problems. Fortunately, I weathered the storm and got everything back on track. Stupid me, I then tried it again this time I lowered the dosage from 200 down to 100mg every 8 or 9 days, the kidney issue resumed, but not as severe. I found the key is to drink an obscene amount of water. BTW, my gains were the same at 100 mg as they were taking 200 mg.

Quote Originally Posted by baja212;51***72
    Not to confuse you, but I think 200 mg of Tren Enan. is sufficent. You really don't need alot. Further, everytime I chime in on Tren Enan, I always feel compelled to say it gave me major kidney problems. Fortunately, I weathered the storm and got everything back on track. Stupid me, I then tried it again this time I lowered the dosage from 200 down to 100mg every 8 or 9 days, the kidney issue resumed, but not as severe. I found the key is to drink an obscene amount of water. BTW, my gains were the same at 100 mg as they were taking 200 mg.
    Thanks for that ! I would have liked to lower the dose and make it last over the 5 weeks as advised by VM but I have pre loaded all the syringes with the test tren mix

Getting a bottle of test 400 next week !
    do I add it to this cycle or keep it for next time ?
    Advice would be appreciated folks ...

ebaker3 is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by kaju View Post
    I got that feeling of euphoria while doing tren ace and test prop. I wonder if it is a tren and test combo that does that for people. I loved it. i felt as if I coud have gotten addicted to that combo. keep us posted.
    I know exactly what you mean....

Bump !

keep it for your next cycle bro; 500mg/wk is plenty for a first go, especially at your age.

No need to bump that test dosage up excessively. 500mg/wk is ~ the standard one should start at.

-VM

Thanks...
    Maybe find something to stack it with after pct !!!
    Getting a bit ahead of myself I know but it was offered to me by a good source and I know its legit so I thought grab it while its there

Epic Ed is offline Associate Member
    Thanks for these updates. I've been going through the tren Ace vs. Tren Enth. pros/cons for a while. Still not sure which route I plan to go, but I'll probably be giving it a run some time later in the year, depending on my BF %. Keep us posted. I know four weeks is a bit short to really tell what kind of gains you'll make but it should be long enough to determine what kind of sides you'll get on a longer cycle.

The sides have been pretty constant from the first pin ! burning hot first 2 weeks and poor sleep,not so hot now but still sweat a bit at night,getting a bit sick of the lack of sleep, I never feel fully rested..
    No real signs of aggression , hair loss and no acne,odd spot here and there.
    Will I take tren again ? I`ll let you know in a few weeks ...

Week 7

Week 7
    Weight 198lb ,fell to 195 after taking water tabs ,Strength is building but my elbow is stopping me really going for it...
    Started taking GH ed now 2.5 iu am..rubber stoppers on the kigtropin are blunting the slin needles so jabs are a bit more painfull...
    Been feeling sick since Monday ,mild nausea ,worse at night...
    2 more tren jabs to go Sun & Thur..
    All in all feel good ,people are noticing that I have got bigger and more defined,only the misses nows im on the juice and she`s kept it to herself...
    downsides are my elbow ..lack of sleep,wife is getting pissed off with me thrashing my arms about...
    Oh well ! nothing ventured nothing gained

Week 8

Weight 200lb ,done last jab of tren Thursday,can really feel it in me now,never sweated so much in my life,weights just feel lighter,elbow still playing up though !!!!
    got six more jabs of test to go,def recommend alternate quads for pinning
    Still feel great ,waist is getting smaller,no more nausea from the tren,that lasted about six days,at least I think it was the tren....
    Just got hold of 10 amps of Iranian Enanthate 250 for next cycle to go with test 400...
    Also got some Melanotan 2 for me & the other half ,we both took 1mg yesterday , both felt sick me worse,going to take just before bed tonight...
    feel like a pin cushion at the moment ,all good though slin needles for hgh and Mel 2, I could do with my eyes closed,just a little more courage for the test /tren 25g pin

Week 9

Weight 198 lbs , strength the same, been off the tren for over a week now,still hot at night but not as bad,sleeping a little better...
    Got 4 more jabs of test e to go,really not looking forward to pct...
    heavier than ive ever been,yet also slimmer...never felt better........
    I know a lot of it is down to the juice & GH but ive worked Fu@king hard,been clean as a whistle,no booze or junk food for months,dont miss it though...
    love the Melanotan 2 ,been jabbing just over a week 1mg and look like ive just come back from 2 weeks in Egpyt,I had a bit of a tan before I started..

I think anyone my age 44 now,, thinking about giving it a go !!!
    Do it you wont regret it,,,side effects are minamal....none with GH or test e..
    just the odd spot and having the horn 24/7 ,I can live with that
    Tren ,,night sweats ,hot all the time,shortness of breath...
    I wish I could be on the test the rest of my life.............

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Weight 198 lbs , strength the same, been off the tren for over a week now,still hot at night but not as bad,sleeping a little better...
    Got 4 more jabs of test e to go,really not looking forward to pct...
    heavier than ive ever been,yet also slimmer...never felt better........
    I know a lot of it is down to the juice & GH but ive worked Fu@king hard,been clean as a whistle,no booze or junk food for months,dont miss it though...
    love the Melanotan 2 ,been jabbing just over a week 1mg and look like ive just come back from 2 weeks in Egpyt,I had a bit of a tan before I started..

I think anyone my age 44 now,, thinking about giving it a go !!!
    Do it you wont regret it,,,side effects are minamal....none with GH or test e..
    just the odd spot and having the horn 24/7 ,I can live with that
    Tren ,,night sweats ,hot all the time,shortness of breath...
    I wish I could be on the test the rest of my life.............
    Some of us are.

Yes I know ! a few people on here seem to be...
    Been thinking about it..
    1 Do full PCT stay just on GH wait a couple of months then start another cycle..
    2 stay on 100mg test e for ever
    would like to know what people think pros & cons
    Last edited by Jeffers; 05-30-2010 at 02:09 PM.

Yes I know ! a few people on here seem to be...
    Been thinking about it..
    1 Do full PCT stay just on GH wait a couple of months then start another cycle..
    2 stay on 100mg test e for ever
    would like to know what people think pros & cons
    It's called HRT, only other choice is to have Low test levels and what fun is that? ED, no focus, no energy, no/little muscle gain even with working out.

my test levels are in the normal range,thats all the docs told me !
    is 100mg a week the right amount ? thanks

Found out today that my Test levels were 580(ng/dl) before I started cycle
    Last edited by Jeffers; 06-01-2010 at 09:43 AM.

Week 10

Weight 198lb been off the tren for a while now,no more night sweats,increased stamina and no loss of strength...would I use tren again probably not...
    Loving the GH,I am leaner now than when I was in my twenties...
    Still not sure what to do about Test,I have got three jabs of 250mg to go ,going to do one a week then thinking about doing 125mg a week after that ,see how that goes ,get my bloods done and see what my test levels are,would like to be on the high side of normal.
    Have 4 children and will def not be having anymore,so not worried sperm production...
    would appreciate some input folks....

Just thought I would add a few pics one in Sept,much as I looked Early april before I started ,the other 2 are recent...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 43 years HGH test & tren-me.jpg   43 years HGH test & tren-me2.jpg   43 years HGH test & tren-bits-bobs-048.jpg  

BJJ
    BJJ is offline Sapiens Fingit Fortunam Sibi
    Way to go...

Keep up the good work!
    I am currantly running a test prop a d tren cycle.
    to be more acurate it is called andromix. is is a single vial that has Testosterone propionate 50mg, Trenbolone acetate 50mg, Drostanolone propionate 50mg
    I am 9 days in and I can feel it already. I love that feeling you get from test and tren. as we mentioned before I get a euphoric feeling whilst on this cycle.

bjpennnn is offline American Psycho
    nice man make sure to stay on the ball and motivated!

Thanks for the input,still a way to go but I`m enjoying the ride
    Good luck with the cycle Kaju,keep us posted !!!! still got my reservations about tren ,may have been underdosed or more likely 5 weeks not enough...
    Love the test and wish I could afford to stay on GH for ever....
    Cheers BJ ,,,motivation is not a problem ,I`m more worried about obsession..lol
    Still would like to know your thoughts on staying on Test e 125mg a week for a while ,then doing pct maybe in new year...
    Thanks in advance.............

Week 11

Weight 196lb ,,I think weight is steady now,I feel that i`ve lost a lot of the early water that I was retaining..
    sleeping like a baby again !!!
    Down to 250mg test now,then soon down to 125mg,I have not lost any strenghth yet and I am going to fight as hard as I can not to let the weight i`m lifting drop........
    every week i`m seeing a difference in body fat ,my goal is to stay around 195lb but to continue to loose body fat...
    I have a set route that I do on the bike and my time has come down over 2 mins since stopping the tren ,breathing so much better now........

jimcliffy is offline New Member
    What do you mean kidney problems? What were the symptoms? I am about to start Tri Tren from Oxide.

Tren Sides

Quote Originally Posted by baja212;51***72
    What were the symptoms of your kidney issues. Asking B/C I'm about to start Tri Tren .

Jeffers, I appreciate you posting this info. I look forward to seeing you reach your goals. Very motivating. I'm in a similar situation.

Week 12

Weight 195lb ,,,,Feel great, ive lost 2 inches off stomach & hips since april, added 2 inches to my chest and 1.5 inches to my arms...
    last 250ml test e pin tomorrow...
    got another box of Kigtropin,have enough to last to November,planning to stay on test at least till then,approx 125-150 per week ..
    Have test 400 (150cyp,150enth,100prop) test 400 (isocaproate 100,enth 150,cyp 100) Andropen 275 acetate 20, deconate 90, prop 45, phenylproponate 45 cyp 75) and 20 amps of iranian enanthate 250ml ....
    All various types of test, I`m going to do a different one each week......
    I know its a lot ,but its all good ,so I thought I would jump on it while its there...
    Elbow still playing up,I can live with that,just need to be carefull with the weight,,,,hope it gets no worse.....
    back is the worst its been,spotty_ few here and there but not to bad...

Still taking Melanotan 2 ,once a week now at night as it makes me nauseous,
    great stuff ,never been so dark.......

Next time if you get down to a real fighting weight and in shape first naturally you will see a LOT better results.

Yes I realise that now ! I would like to get my bodyfat down to about 12 % and have another blast in the new year...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information