sprint29 is offline Junior Member

got to love the pain

Hi All....I"m 55 6' 200 i've taken 6 or 7 cycles but never use propionate ,I'm 3 shots into it taking 2ml every 3days and i'm getting allot of pain from the shots with swelling,,,along with the pain i'm getting a upset stomach for about 16hrs then it goes away...is this something my body has to get use to....any help i would appreciate....Thks

glover is offline Associate Member
    No, Quit killing yourself with painfull injects. Take it EOD. It will reduce the amount from
    2ml. That will help. See if that does it first. If not add something to it. Another oil, etc..Rotate your shots.

I am doing 1ml of 150mg/ml EOD mixed with half ml of NPP in shoulders and glutes. No pain.

thanks for your help

SamTHorn is offline New Member
    Keep that up and the pain will end....forever...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SamTHorn View Post
    Keep that up and the pain will end....forever...
    ummm although his injection protocol is off i dont belive it will kill him if thats what you mean....op why not lower the dose and pin ed or eod like prop should be...2ml of prop in any spot can be painfull but you might find 1ml quite a bit less painfull imho...it works for me anyway....

Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    ummm although his injection protocol is off i dont belive it will kill him if thats what you mean....op why not lower the dose and pin ed or eod like prop should be...2ml of prop in any spot can be painfull but you might find 1ml quite a bit less painfull imho...it works for me anyway....
    I have lower my shots to 1ml eod and its not nearly as bad...still hurts alittle....not sure what SamTHorn was talking about....

oker is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sprint29 View Post
    Hi All....I"m 55 6' 200 i've taken 6 or 7 cycles but never use propionate,I'm 3 shots into it taking 2ml every 3days and i'm getting allot of pain from the shots with swelling,,,along with the pain i'm getting a upset stomach for about 16hrs then it goes away...is this something my body has to get use to....any help i would appreciate....Thks
    Stick to the test e - less frequent injections and no pain...done the prop, not worth the ed or eod painful injections when I can use the test e every third day without fear of repercussion

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    I agree...why do Prop?

Take a longer esther...and forget sticking yourself everyday (or thereof).

Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    Stick to the test e - less frequent injections and no pain...done the prop, not worth the ed or eod painful injections when I can use the test e every third day without fear of repercussion

rbg
    rbg is offline Junior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by oker View Post
    x2...I agree. Less frequent injection reduces the risk of infection, and scar tissue from pinning. A Test Cyp twice a week would remain nice and stable.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    I agree...why do Prop?

Take a longer esther...and forget sticking yourself everyday (or thereof).
    ive done both test e and test prop cycles and i really loved how i felt and the results i got from the prop more so than test e....yea the injection frequency sucked at first but as stated before you get used to it and the pain and swelling becomes less and less each time....i also found that my labido was far greater on the prop...in fact ive never been so horney in my entire life while on it and thats saying something cus im a sex addict(well i guess we probably all are)....the obviouse advatnage to prop is that its a short ester so you feel it much quicker....i also recovered much quicker pct wise on prop than the test e,cant really explain why but it did....

Thread Information