BrysZ is offline Associate Member

Hormone Recovery Therapy

Okay so I have all the classic symptoms of over forty hormone deficiency, being from Wisconsin only women are accepted as patients for HRT. Looking at doing this right with a physician. Anyone know of a reputable clinic or site for me to research? Thank you for your help.

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member
    Sorry to state the obvious, but a google search using anti-aging clinic, hormone replacement therapy, TRT, etc. will get you all the info you need. Also, there is an entire forum on this site dedicated to the topic with informative links to help you formulate your questions as you begin interviewing clinics.

Quote Originally Posted by lifeforce0019 View Post
    Sorry to state the obvious, but a google search using anti-aging clinic, hormone replacement therapy, TRT, etc. will get you all the info you need. Also, there is an entire forum on this site dedicated to the topic with informative links to help you formulate your questions as you begin interviewing clinics.
    Thank you...still trying to find my way around this site....thanks again!

Im sorry I searched for this forum on HRT and didn't find it. Is it within this site or are you referring to another website? Would you be able to reply with a link? Thank you again for your time.
    Last edited by BrysZ; 10-12-2010 at 06:55 AM.

flatscat is offline Knowledgeable Member
    http://forums.steroid.com/forumdispl...ative-Medicine

Come on over bro - we will be glad to help!

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    there is a list of forums on this site....quite a few of them...I think you would benefit from the HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY forum...as the above post has the link as well.....this is a good forum to hang in for awhile to get some good input from similiar stories...

lifeforce0019 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by BrysZ View Post
    Okay so I have all the classic symptoms of over forty hormone deficiency, being from Wisconsin only women are accepted as patients for HRT. Looking at doing this right with a physician. Anyone know of a reputable clinic or site for me to research? Thank you for your help.
    How is your search going? Did you find the Hormone Replacement Therapy link on this site?

<http://forums.steroid .com/forumdisplay.php?72-Hormone-Replacement-Therapy-Longevity-Wellness-Anti-Aging-Alternative-Medicine>

zaggahamma is offline Mr. Moderation
    How is your search going? Did you find the Hormone Replacement Therapy link on this site?

<http://forums.steroid.com/forumdisplay.php?72-Hormone-Replacement-Therapy-Longevity-Wellness-Anti-Aging-Alternative-Medicine>
    yes he did

Thread Information