robert93710 is offline New Member

Couple workout questions? If I may....

Hi, my name is Robert I am from Fresno, ca. I posted a post earlier in the week (first time) I have been working out hard for 13 months (I am 49 yrs old) Before I started working out I had been trying to lose weight started at 237 got down to 188 then started going to the gym 13 months ago. I hav (I think started to get a grasp on my eating to gain muscle....sorta) I still think based on what I hav read that I am about 1000 calories short still) I guess where I am going is I was hoping I would hav gained a little size by now...lol. I have but not much. From what I have been reading I am thinking it mostly do to food intake? so I am working on that now. ( I was thinking about a cycle but with the advice I received here the other day I still have work to do first) My question is this:
    Is it best to do one body part a week? Is that enough? Right I am doing each body part twice a week and staying at the gym 1 1/2 to two hrs? each session.
    I really like doing this but am I over doing it?
    I know am older but I would hope that with hard work I could still gain some size?......
    Thanks to everyone for the help!
    All the best, Robert

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    hi Robert. You might get more specific input for what you are after in the "Workout Questions" forum. Just go there and start another thread. They will get you on the right path.

robert93710 is offline New Member
    Hi, thanks. I am really not as dense as it may seem....lol after I posted that I saw the one for workout post....I guess I should have looked around a little more. Thanks for not flaming me. All the best, Robert

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    you are new and it is overwhelming! so I completely understand. there are so many places around here...

have you heard of the Transformational Challenge?

Thread Information