Thread: 41 need advice

liveonce is offline New Member

41 need advice

Hi every one new to post. Here is my problem ive done several cycles but heres my problm i was towerd the end of a cycle then i wrecked my drag bike and was layed up for almost a year so no pct. Started back in the gym libido was good and strong and felt ok so i started another cycle of test and tren did kinda short PCT of clomid and nova then the worst no erections and no libido and some testecal shrinkage they tested my prolactin levels witch was in the norm range. Any advice going crazy

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome. In the meantime please read all you can around here. And you also might want to check out the "Hormone Replacement Therapy" forum and the "PCT" forum for some good threads/or for posting there as well.

The guys will chime in soon hopefully.

liveonce is offline New Member
    Thank's for the welcome been doing lots of reading and research my doctor actually did give me 400 of test then 200 every 2 weeks for 2 months did not help at all. I no i need full blood work done but i lost my insurance being i haven't worked in two years since my wreck. So $ is kinda tight.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    from what I understand you need to take test at least 1x per week....so every 2 weeks might be part of the problem

are you waiting for the doc to order BW? just asking because if need be there are places to order it on your own

Thread Information