ranger2030 is offline New Member

new and feeling really stupid

Iam 43yo and have been asking my Dr about low t levels for over a year now. With no response or help, he does the blood work and says "it's in the range" for my age. I want to do a cycle need some advice. 5'7" 175lbs and i work out regular. Looking to add some mass

JohnnyVegas is offline Knowledgeable Member- Recognized Member Winner - $100
    Treating low Test levels and doing a cycle are not really related. If all you want to do is add mass, don't pretend like you are treating low test. Testosterone Replacement Therapy is a very small dose compared to an actual cycle, so even if you do have low levels you may get 1/3 the dose you want.

What are your levels?

Chris J is offline Associate Member
    JohnnyV is right. Replacement therapy will just get you by. You said "add mass" though. I am 44 and am about to start another cycle of test. 4 weeks of D bol to kick start a cycle of 500 mg's of test weekly. You will put on mass from doses like mine, but make sure you do alot of research before jumping into self medicating. After tasting steak, a slim jim is not so good anymore. I dread being "all natural" now. Post cycle therapy sucks for me. Weak, lethargic, unmotivated, and slow to heal. Not to mention my sex drive takes an ugly turn. After three weeks on test though, and I am ready to take on the world. My test was levels were fine before starting test, but I dont think they are now. (Blood work next week) Regardless I am starting another cycle because I feel like shit. If your levels are fine you may want to avoid the steak and stick with the slimjim. Ignorance is bliss in many cases.

infateprienty is offline New Member

Matt is offline AR's Hot British Pimp Daddy ~HOF~
    Blog Entries
    ^^ Please ignore the spam...
    Do not ask me for a source check.

ranger2030 is offline New Member
    want to start a cycle of test and deka what kind of gains can i expect. 250mg a week of each

ranger

That depends on your body type...endomrph, ectomorph, or mesomorph. It also greatly depends on your training and diet among other things. One word to the wise...I always use twice as much test as deca . Deca can cause sexual side effects in some. Doubling the test mg's will usually over ride limp deca dick syndrone. It would help to know yur stats also. Height , current weight, body fat if you know it. Someone on here will give you their predictions. I dont know if 250 mg's of test is really enough to see the results you desire. Personally I prefer 500 +. Everyone is different though and I dont want negative. Lets see what others have to say.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ranger2030 View Post
    want to start a cycle of test and deka what kind of gains can i expect. 250mg a week of each
    You can expect your natural test production to be shut down completely.
    You can expect to experience possibly several different side effect from teh different types of compounds and not knowing what one is causing them.
    You can expect that since you have not done enough proper research that when you are finished with your cycle that you will loose most if not all of your gains so it = money and time wasted.
    You can expect that it's very possible that your dick will stop working shortly after your cycle and you will have no idea why.

no, none of this is a joke.

SlimJoe is offline Banned
    No need to feel daft the guys on here are great welcome aboard

You can expect your natural test production to be shut down completely.
    You can expect to experience possibly several different side effect from teh different types of compounds and not knowing what one is causing them.
    You can expect that since you have not done enough proper research that when you are finished with your cycle that you will loose most if not all of your gains so it = money and time wasted.
    You can expect that it's very possible that your dick will stop working shortly after your cycle and you will have no idea why.
    SOME GOOD SHIT THERE!! I FEEL BAD i DIDNT SPELL IT OUT BETTER. YEA ITS NO FUN AT ALL WHEN YOU COME OFF A CYCLE AND THE DICK THAT YOU COULDNT BEAT ENOUGH IS NOW WORTHLESS.

Kawigirl is offline Knowledgeable~Female Member
    Everyone here started new at some time Ranger....Welcome! Lots of good information.

I wouldn't recommend a stack on your first cycle. Keep the cycle simple with a single Test ester. I like Test prop but it require more jabs in the glutes. Others like Test E because you only need the jab twice a week. Get a good PCT ready and sides, like acne. I got really bad acne on my first cycle with sus250. Bad deal.

EASTCOASTKID is offline Associate Member
    Ranger, these are the magic words that got me on TRT.

My penis does not work and when it does its like a wet noodle.
    I'm tired all the time and have to inject vit b12 just to survive.
    I have no urge to have sex with my wife of 23 years.
    and my last little jab throw in the sad sigh of "Can you help me doc?"

I would go to another doc don't take "It is within the range" that's BS...

also there is a great article in the current Musclemag-page 82 on Test levels.

Those levels your doc is talking about: here is a quote.

"320ng/dl is normal for a man that is 85-100 years old...

Symptoms of low Testosterone:

Mood disturbance including irritability, depression, and feeling tired.
    Sleep difficulties
    Difficulty with concentration/memory loss
    Osteoporosis (loss of bone)
    Decreased sex drive and/or problems with erections
    Diabetes and cardiovascular disease.

Fit N Fun is offline Associate Member
    Test Prop is not easy to use all the way through a cycle since it has a very short half life, you have to inject every day or every other day, which is a pain.

Sustanon is generaly quite cheap and is best injected once every 5 days and is a great basis for most cycles.

Test prop is fine for ending a cycle and getting your body quickly into PCT, thing is hardly anyone can tell you how to do this in a balanced way.

Have always used Test & Deca in my cycles, IMHO, you are more at risk of acne etc if you deliver unbalanced or high levels of hormone over the cycle.

A reasonable first cycle for someone of your age and weight, that works out regularly and has a diet capable of delivering an increase in mass would be 250 to 300 mg of Test + 250 to 300 mg of Deca every 5 days.

I can show you how to preload the cycle and also to finish it properly with Test Prop so that you quickly get yourself ready for PCT

Thread Information