Koozer is offline New Member

Time's Makin Changes

So now here I am 42 in 3 more days but I have been able to make some drastic changes to my body since December 2009. It is a bit of a long story and after having a 16 hour work day I have to crash, so I will continue this later in the week. I could not have done it with out the excellent information on this site and the solid knowledgable member's in various forums.

More to follow soon.

SlimmerMe is offline ~Knowledgeable Female Extraordinaire~
    Welcome.....hope to hear more~
    Life is too short, so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly.
    Author Unknown

Koozer is offline New Member
    Ok well trying to keep it short so people do not get bored with a long winded post.
    In December of 2009 after returning from a family vacation in mexico I was up to 255 pounds with blood pressure of 190 over 110 I am only 5'8" so to say I was rather plump would have been an understatement. Well now I am 190-1/2 pounds and my blood pressure is on average 126 over 73. What I did was quite simple and considering that I was very athletic up untill I was 30 and weight trained from the age of 15 to 30 I was consistant and serious with training and diet. Well life throws you a curveball once and a while( that is another story for later) Anyway when the doctor tell's you that you could have a stroke in his office while talking to him flipped on a switch. I did this with out a change in work load or physical activity. I now eat properly at the right times with the right foods in the right amounts and some supplements. Nothing too over the top Wild salmon oil, a multi Vit Min and VC. I am still fine tuning what works the best diet wise for me but still making progress and still learning. I also have not been living like a monk either and have a beer or a glass of red wine from time to time and a cheat meal or two each week to keep the old metabolism guessing. That's about the long and the short of it.

Thread Information