T.O.M. is offline New Member

48 and first ph cycle

I am taking hcg for low test (158) and after 6 weeks it was up to 550. I figured since I have 6 more weeks of it to take I would add a prohormone.
    Halovar 1 am and 1 pm
    Erase 2 am and 1 pm
    Organ Shield as recommended
    hcg 1000 iu every 5th day (lowered from 3X a week because of sore nips)

When Im done with a month of halovar I will still have @ a month of hcg to take. Do I need to add anything else for pct?

48yo, 5'7" 215 at @ 15% bf right now. almost in the 300-400-500 club on the big 3 lifts

Thanks in advance

Braveone is offline Junior Member
    4 weeks is kinda short for hdrol. How many mgs you gonna run? Gotta watch your joints on that shit. Dried mine out bad. 5'7" at 215 and 15% bf? Don't know what that short run will do for you. I'd at least run nolva after but not sure about the hcg timing on a pH. Wait till one of the heavy hitters here chimes in.

turkishexpress is offline Junior Member
    300-400-500 is very good for your age. What is your purpose in wanting to do prohormones? Have you thought about just getting on TRT?

I thought about TRT but the endo wont do it. She says it probably will do less than just a natural boost with HCG but I plan on running test in the fall on my own though.
    What is your purpose in wanting to do prohormones?
    Honestly, a friend had it and never used it so after a little research I figured why not?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I would also suggest you dump the pro-hormones and massive doses of HCG and just start on standard TRT therapy with 250IU's of HCG a week. Its a less likely to cause problems than the pro-hormones and mega HCG dosing and will yield better results.

PS agree with the above post on your lifts excellent work.

2nd PS, I am 55 and have been on TRT for about half a year and have absolutely no regrets other than not starting younger.

terraj is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Far from massive View Post
    I would also suggest you dump the pro-hormones and massive doses of HCG and just start on standard TRT therapy with 250IU's of HCG a week. Its a less likely to cause problems than the pro-hormones and mega HCG dosing and will yield better results.

PS agree with the above post on your lifts excellent work.

2nd PS, I am 55 and have been on TRT for about half a year and have absolutely no regrets other than not starting younger.
    IMO, to many guys are jumping on TRT without looking into other methods of lifting the Test levels that are easier and more manageable.

Things are going OK so far (8 days) Look good, a little size, especially noticeable in the back and shoulders. Test at 520 as of today.
    Only issue so far has been low back pumps. Almost to the point of making me stop a workout. Ridiculous.
    Any suggestions?

bruary17 is offline Member
    Taurine.

After 14 days I am at 227. Eating like a horse and lifting well, even with a strained glute ( slipped doing farmers walks) Bodyfat is up a little but thats ok with me too.

Bruary, I owe you a beer for that.

bruary17 is offline Member
    No prob, Tom. I start my Hdrol Monday.

14 days in and 12 pnds up? Awesome.

Keep up the good work, I'll be following your updates!

Thread Information