Thread: Pct

actbar is offline New Member

Pct

First off, I am a new member, and the information is extremely helpful.

I started lifting again at 49 (currently 51) after 1 year of lifting had complete bloodwork and test showed 271 on levels. Doctor started me 2 week cycle of cypionate (200) for 10 weeks and blood work showed 801. moved me to three week cycle which had me crashing hard between cycle, after 10 weeks test showed 455. After that he agreed to move me to 17 day cycle, which i felt was still to far apart. after 10 weeks I moved over to my primary doctor. and ask his opinion (he is about 60) as a friend had recommened this other doctor. He wrote a prescrip. and put me on the a 2 week cycle and said he would check complete blook work in 6 months. I have not cycled off since starting in Dec of 2010. I would like to cycle off, and have tried to infor myself as what to do. My doctor does not know anything about this as I have ask him. My gym owner has been on the stuff for years and is a serious lifting at 35, although, he only does one dose a week now of 200.

I also understand that I would be better off with smaller doses more frequent but, I still researching this. I was wondering if I should even cycle off, and if I should, just take some tribilus at the start of my last cycle for about 4 weeks. This is what a couple of friends think, as they say it is just a small maint. dose. One thing for sure there are some serious knowledge on the site. I would appreciate any help.

actbar

songdog is offline ARs TOP DOG ~ MONITOR ~
    Well if you plan on doing a cycle DONT tell your Doc it can mess up your insurance.Now if you were going to run a cycle I would start at 4 to 500 mg of test a week.You will need a Ai like Adex for bloat in case you hold water.You will need Nova and Clomid for pct.Now you wont need todo a pct if after your cycle you go back on your 200mg a week trt.This is up to you.But I would do the 200mg seeing you have a problem now.You need to do some research.Hit the educational threads.Now if you have any questions just ask Bro.

actbar is offline New Member
    Thanks for the reply, I have decided to move toward a weekly dose with self injections, but probaly on the lower side to begin with. You know what they say what goes up must come down, it is the law of gravity.

Thread Information