lil'a is offline New Member

Hgh sq injections for women-help

I have been using hgh 4IUs vials divided into 4 x a day for about 3 weeks I have just
    recently cut it down to 2 IU s divided into 2x a day. I need to lose weight and
    look younger. I am a attractive female I do not want to be big,
    I just want to look and feel toner and tighter. How long can I stay on hgh? I don't traing that hard I use pilates,cardio,light free wts and yoga.
    Is this the right amt???? Help-i have a months supply left and will probably do another cycle or two because I have lost inches but no wt.
    Any help would be nice. Lil'a
    Last edited by lil'a; 04-21-2003 at 08:29 AM.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    It takes 6 to 8 weeks to see clear results from GH. You can stay on as long as you like, but 12 to 16 week cycles are effective.
    2iu is a fine dose for a lady. If you don't see the desired results at 8 weeks, consider an increase.
    A little anavar with your GH will get you there quicker.

lil'a is offline New Member
    Thanks, I'll continue with that dose- I'm not sure fxs of anavar on women. I tried some eq and deca both were way too much side fxs for me. I'm really short so too much muscle makes me look squaty.
    Lil'a

jarrett is offline Senior Member
    I second the Growth with VAR

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    lil'a, I hear you on the sides. My wife is a serious BB'er, also over 30. She was not happy with several steroids we tried.......she say's the same thing, that she is too short to carry a lot of muscle. I like the muscle personally, but she's the one who has to be happy.
    GH and anavar worked out to be the right combo. Check around, most of the ladies like anavar for it's non-aromitizing, no side effects make-up.

CutieFace Guest
    you really won't see any sides w/ anavar it's the safest thing for a woman to take.....worst that it may do to you is make you break out and if that happens lower the dose....just take 10mg ed break it up 5mg in the morning 5 mg in the late afternoon/early evening it has an 8-9 hour half life

Cutie

Thread Information