Thread: Lack of umf....

MRNJ1992 is offline Member

Lack of umf....

Waiting on another round of bloodwork on august 12. Last t level was 117. No desire to train. Lack of energy as well. Anyone have some tips to share. This truly sucks.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Just wait for you results to come back. TRT can really be a game changer for those in need.

how's the diet?

Diet is pretty clean-about 300 grams protein, low carbs and moderate fat intake from olive oil,avocado etc..

MuscleInk is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MRNJ1992
    Diet is pretty clean-about 300 grams protein, low carbs and moderate fat intake from olive oil,avocado etc..
    That answer is insufficient. Everyone says their diet is good but the majority of people really have no idea about proper eating. What is your daily caloric goal? How many grams carbs and fat? If your energy is low your carb intake could be off or you are eating the wrong types of carbs.

Can you post an example of your daily nutrition?

Meal 1 2 scoops protein with mostly water, half cup milk+banana Meal 2 2 chicken breasts with cup of cali + broccoli Meal 3 2 scoops protein meal 4 8 oz steak with sweet potato and salad meal 5 2 scoops protein meal 6 2 chicken breasts with steamed broccoli roughly 1 gallon of water a day, 2 cups of coffee black

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    I'm thinking it is not the diet.

but just in case....

MRN... how many cals does that come out to?

roughly 2500

did have a partial throidectomy in 1993-on levoxyl since and was on androgel but was taken off. total T was 117 but free T was 35.8 on a scale which runs 6.8-21.5 prior to andro was on Cypianate shots and felt greatttt...

all doc prescribed

Vettester is offline Banned
    Will be looking for the lab results. Increased "T" is obviously a game changer. Would like to see your thyroid panels, including the TSH, RT3, FT4, and would hope they test DHEA, B12, Vit D-3, LH/FSH, E2, SHBG, Free & Bio Test, and of course the lipids, CBC's & metabolic panels.

The LH/FSH will help decipher the diagnosis (primary or secondary), and the other panels will also help paint a clearer picture. Let us know, we will do our best to help ...

Also, maybe it's noted in other threads or posts, but could you provide your stats?

Stats-6'2 198 lbs 47yrs training 32 years competed in ANPPC for 4 years. (92-96) Won first show in 92 then had a throidectomy and could never get super ripped again. Will post new blood results when I go next week. Thanks for the reply.

Vettester is offline Banned
    Nice pedigree ... Sorry you had to go through the throidectomy. However, it doesn't mean you can't live a normal, healthy life from hereon. Initially, I didn't have very good luck with Androgel , and found great results with a cypionate /hcg protocol.

We will go over your labs when you post them. Hang in with it!!

the androgel is definitely a waste of time-my doc who removed my thyroid convinced my internist to put me on cyp shots...2 years later I go to a urologist who stops the shots and chnges to androgel. really think hes not informed enough. No talk of AI's or HCG ...

Thread Information