pmpndawemn is offline New Member

17/m using dianobol...???

I'm trying to cut weight....By lifting everyday hard...and running hard...can i still lose body fat? Or does the water retention from the D-bol make it harder?

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Definately amkes it much harder. If you are trying to cut weight you shouldn't be using AAS at all...just a sound diet and well planned cardio sessions.

One more thing, your thread title is a little unclear, are you a 17 yr old male? If so I have 2 comments...1) you are much too young to be using AAS and 2) Why did you post in the "Over 30 Forum"?

i am 17 years old...I dont know what was unclear about (17/m). Oh well thats not the point. Also i accidently posted my thread in the over 35, my mistake and i apology if it cause serious confusion. My question mainly was can i lose fat? While on D-bol. I dont mind if my weight goes up due to muscle gain.

Thanks,
    Ed

Pete235 is offline Retired Moderator
    Do you even know what dianabol is or what it does? Or are you taking it on the say so of sombody else. How much are you taking and for how long? Because honestly, it doesn't sound like you have done much, if any, research at all. Dbol will not help you lose fat...quite the contrary, it is primarily a bulking drug and can be very harmful to the liver.

I'd prefer if you werent trying to be antagonistic, I've done thorough research for the last two months. I know its purpose to is gain mass, and muscle strength. I dont feel like i need to type every fact i know about d-bol, when i ask a simple question about fat loss. I;m not taking it to lose fat. I;m taking it to bulk, but at the same type i want to lose fat deposits on my abs, and i want it answered preferably from someone that knows what there talking about, and not someone who just wants to argue.

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    hey bro,
    i'm only going to say this once.....chill. you were very unclear with your initial post, and all pete wanted to do was clarify some things while at the same time trying to help you out.
    he wasnt trying to antagonize you at all. pete knows what he's talking about, and all you show is disrespect for the help he tried to give you.
    change the attitude some, and enjoy your stay on A.R.

peace I4L

Hey Iron, i understand what you are saying, and i thank you for your pleasent tone, regaurdless whether or not he thinks hes helping, his approach is wrong. I would like someone to give advice, rather then negative input...thanks

iron4life79 is offline Retired Moderator
    well,
    to be honest here bro, you arent going to get much help, mainly because of your age. some will give you advice, but most of the senior members, vets, and mods(like pete) will tell you that your just too damn young. i know this isnt what you want to hear, and its a blow to your plans....but thats life on A.R.
    if you post this same exact question on the main board, thats about all you'll get.
    i dont really care too much what you think about petes approach, the fact is, he's still trying to steer you in the right direction. if you have a problem with the way he's handled things here, take it to pm's, ok? we dont flame on the open boards, and we defintely show no disrespect to the mods here.
    you seem like a decent guy, and i understand you want your questions answered, but this isnt the way to go about it bro.

peace I4L

mike carry is offline New Member
    hey u need some EQ,and winny ,look jucey player,peace

dynamike is offline Associate Member
    17????fella there are so many reasons for you not to get on em right now...I started at 19..I was young starting...started out with d-bol..the combination of playing collegiate football, juicing, and the temper I had)which I can hear in your typing even) Made me a time bomb to everyone around me...that was 16 years ago...I jumped from 180-220 in eight weeks..awesome...cut??? No way swollen like a stuffed pig..the problem was going off..I always had an excuse not to go off em...with age comes wisdom...there are a lot of mistakes we can allmake..we don't have to do them all ourselves...listen to others who've been there...learn from them...patience in this game is the key....16 yrs later and I'm stillin it..good luck

Thread Information