omgim40 is offline New Member

my first cycle need advice please

So turning 40 in the next month. I have never done a cycle ever. my stats are basic not sure about body fat but i have handles that go all the way around me lol.
    Height 5'8
    weight 167lbs

what I was thinking was a cycle as follow:

1-6 weeks pink thai dbol 25 mgs per day
    1-14 weeks test e 250 ( 2 pins 500mgs per week)

I have clomid and nolva on hand. Although I am still trying to research whether I should take them while on the cycle or wait until 2-3 weeks after my last test pin

Bio-Active is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by omgim40 View Post
    So turning 40 in the next month. I have never done a cycle ever. my stats are basic not sure about body fat but i have handles that go all the way around me lol.
    Height 5'8
    weight 167lbs

what I was thinking was a cycle as follow:

1-6 weeks pink thai dbol 25 mgs per day
    1-14 weeks test e 250 ( 2 pins 500mgs per week)

I have clomid and nolva on hand. Although I am still trying to research whether I should take them while on the cycle or wait until 2-3 weeks after my last test pin
    Nolva and clomid for pct you need an ai and i like hcg for on cycle. How your nutrition?

omgim40 is offline New Member
    nutrition is good, for where I am at, working out of a rig camp so food is available all the time, have my multi vitamins, and other supplements as well as for an ai what would you reccomend other than hcg

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    love handles is a pretty good clue you are not ready yet.

body building is tough mate.

hate to see you develop health issues for something you could have avoided.

more time in the gym, and better diet control is what you need.

Then, when the skin gets tight where the love handles used to be, and muscular gains are coming very slowly from the gym, is the time to think of steroids .

Before any type of advice that you seek will be forthcoming, let me ask a few questions, and maybe direct you a bit...

how long have you been in the gym on this current stretch?
    get a better estimate of your body fat %, either throw up a pic so we can estimate, or get some calipers and measure yourself.
    You say your diet is in check. Really? Go to the nutrition section and post your diet, along with macros per meal and total macros per day, along with your TDEE so we can bench mark against it. I say this, because it wasn't too many years ago I thought I had my diet under control, but was talked into posting it, and it was shredded apart primarily due to my lack of knowledge on really what a body builder needs to eat to support their hobby.

Don't be so eager to jump into drugs that can harm you. Avoid the drugs until you've exhausted all other avenues to pursue.

And yes, steroids can very much do some damage!

Let me know?

---Roman

Thread Information