Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By lstbred

Thread: 53 yr old female in need of advice or suggestions dealing w/ winstrol usage

Summerof48 is offline New Member

53 yr old female in need of advice or suggestions dealing w/ winstrol usage

As stated before, I'm 53 turning 54 in four months. I am 5'1" weighing 140 and no matter what I do I can't get down on weight. My husband says I look like a muscular woman that needs to lose weight. I do HIITs, tabatas, crossfit, weight lift can squat 185 and leg press 540 while doing bicep curls with 25 lb weights (just to give you an idea), I jog, run, sprint anywhere from 2-5 miles. I eat healthy with calorie intake of 1400. I would like to lose about 15 lbs since my bf indicates I'm at a 21. I work out 5 to 6 days a week. I am now considering winstrol to help me get stronger and hopefully lose those pesky lbs. Am I wasting my time or should I consider something else instead? I am healthy, no major health issues.

lstbred is offline Senior Member
    Welcome! It sounds like you're doing a lot of work so generally it means the diets off some where. Go to the nutrion forum and post up your diet. Even though it's low cal does'nt necessarily mean it's spot on, those guy's can help you dial it in. Good luck.
    Summerof48 and ChiSao like this.

Summerof48 is offline New Member
    Thanks, will do.

yosimitesam is offline Associate Member
    Hi Summer,

It's always awesome to see people taking their workouts seriously, refusing to think just because they're no longer in their 20s they can no longer work out.

I'm sure you're aware muscle weighs more than fat, so I'm sure much of your weight is from your hard earned muscle mass.

Crossfit is a great way to stay lean, but you could also incorporate more pure aerobic activities like cycling (stationary bike is fine), rowing (if your gym has a rowing machine) and the elliptical. I used that exact regimen to lose 40 pounds about 5 years ago. You may lose some of your muscle mass and not be as strong, but you'll be very lean. Oh, and I also took winstrol and anavar during that period (not at the same time).

Glad you're working hard and are healthy, and good luck!

If you already have winny, then you'll lean out, but if you don't, you may consider epistane. It's a designer steroid you can buy anywhere, as it's still legal. That's also very leaning. It was introduced to attack estrogen, so you will notice a loss in water weight. It also works at building quality, lean muscle that should be easy to keep after your cycle is over. Like winny, you'll want to get your cholesterol levels checked, but it's not as harsh on raising your bad cholesterol levels.

Thread Information