Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Java Man

Thread: cycle for 40yr old

discusmike is offline New Member

cycle for 40yr old

What would be a good cycle for me, don't want to take anything to rash that will make my pressure skyrocket, thanks

starkiller is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by discusmike View Post
    What would be a good cycle for me, don't want to take anything to rash that will make my pressure skyrocket, thanks
    Best thing is see a doc first, do some labs check hormones and go from their. Believe me it will help and tell you a lot and where to go from here, even better doc may give you a script for test! and this could be your answer. :-) best to you

Thanks starkiller

Java Man is offline Known Troll
    Have you any cycle or training history?

it doesn't matter how old one is and I'm not trying to be condescending, I'm barely older than you, but always have to have as much detailed background as possible to even attempt to advise on such a question.

I'm a little reckless, not having any more kids, and have 20+ years of study and practical application of many aas compounds so I know what's ok for me at 43. advising someone else is completely different.

I agree with starkiller. The first thing you need to do is get hormone and complete blood and urine tests done to see what physical shape youre in before going further.

If you can get a doc to prescribe it, that's the way to go.
    Last edited by Java Man; 10-12-2013 at 08:45 PM.
    John Andrew likes this.

John Andrew is offline Member
    Mate, Please listen to Javaman, I am 58 and have had to learn a lot here over the last few years. Getting the facts together now and doing things properly is just common sense!

Would you jump out of a plane without having a parachute?

I trained and competed for 26 years with out steroids and started to use them due to injuries. Mainly fractures of the spine. I did so with my doctors advice and still got things wrong.

Get things right and succeed! Good luck John

Rida5d is offline Member
    if u cycled before, if u know how to train and to eat , and once u make a full check up, including blood tests, you can keep it simple at this age, test cycle for example.. now regarding blood pressure i always keep track on it , and its within range as i always use an AI .. if u have a history of elevated blood pressure i ll think twice , imo
    beside that, i am 37 years old, and i ve decided that i am done with 19-nors .. recovery is a bitch with those
    Last edited by Rida5d; 10-13-2013 at 06:40 AM.

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    If your worried about blood pressure, don't take too much or your BP will go up. T that is.

Thanks for all the help everyone, I have a appointment to have my blood checked.

And yes I've weight trained on and off since my teens, and took a kiddie cycle in my late teens

Thread Information