fsmo is offline New Member

Doc to Advise and Prescribe

48 Male
    245 lbs
    6'5"
    12+ years working out

I am thinking about doing my first cycle. Although there is a wealth of information here, I would feel more comfortable under the supervision of a doctor. I do not think my family doctor would support a cycle. So my question is how would I go about finding a physician to help me out. I also worry about the purity of internet T. I live in Michigan.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Good luck finding one. They have a medical license that they don't want to risk so you feel better about doing an AAS cycle. If you don't have a medical need for a drug then they are not going to RX it to you just because you want it. Are you on TRT?

fsmo is offline New Member

Trt

Quote Originally Posted by BigTahl View Post
    Good luck finding one. They have a medical license that they don't want to risk so you feel better about doing an AAS cycle. If you don't have a medical need for a drug then they are not going to RX it to you just because you want it. Are you on TRT?
    Nope, my T is within normal range. If you have a source on the internet, how do you know the quality of the stuff you are getting?

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fsmo View Post
    Nope, my T is within normal range. If you have a source on the internet, how do you know the quality of the stuff you are getting?
    That is always the question when you go online to purchase just do as much research as possible.

Thread Information