Thread: New to steriods

Jrossi2 is offline New Member

New to steriods

I am 52, I use to work out hard while in the marines. However, over the past few years I have developed a big weight issue (50lbs). I orderd, Test-600x, and Clen . People talk about cycles, what are they and how do they work?

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    You DONT want to run a cycle if you are over weight. You dont want to use clen to loose with unless you are ready for it meaning your diet is in check and you are a regular gym rat and know your heart can handle it.

What you need it a few things. #1, visit the nutrition center and lean about proper diet. #2, get into the gym and start exercising but dont over do it, start back into it slow and steady or you have a good chance of getting injured and if you run a cycle you will double that chance. #3 you need to get blood work done, full hormone panel and see what your test levels are, you may qualify for HRT and wont need to order online.

Visit the HRT section also.

Best of luck.

David LoPan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    I would agree, but call the doctor first and set up and appointment. Find out if your doctor believes in TRT / HRT or not. If not start looking for a TRT doctor. There is a section here for that. Then go to the nutrition center. Do not start your cycle until you drop some weight and start training.

BTW - from an Army vet, thanks for your service.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jrossi2 View Post
    I am 52, I use to work out hard while in the marines. However, over the past few years I have developed a big weight issue (50lbs). I orderd, Test-600x, and Clen . People talk about cycles, what are they and how do they work?
    "EDUCATION BEFORE MEDICATION"

Mate,
    Do yourself a favor, and learn before taking drugs.

Go here and spend some quality time reading....

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...d-edition.html

We are the same age. Not too late. But do it right, ok?

Cheers!
    ---Roman

MRNJ1992 is offline Member
    Never took the Test 600 but Im guessing its garbage. You never want to take any Testosterone if your 50 pounds overweight. Nutrition is the key. From personal experience, high protein and low carbs with cardio will shred the pounds. Once you drop the weight, then maybe consider " the supplements". Good luck!

Motardpdx is offline Associate Member
    More of this ^^^ Diet and BF% before any cycle. A must read My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle Plus, ask lost of questions and you will find what is right for your body.

Thread Information