Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By bulldoghorn

Thread: first kidney stone experience

bulldoghorn is offline Junior Member

first kidney stone experience

Ok, started having pains in what felt like my lower mid right back(just at bottom of my rib cage). This was Friday morning about 4:30am. I rolled around for a few hours trying to get pain to stop, but wouldn't. Wife told me to go to doctor or er. I am stubborn, but this pain became so intense, and felt like throwing up, that finally decided to go to ER. After blood test and IV, went into bathroom to pee in a cup, and boom, stone came out, all pain was gone. Doctor says she has never seen someone pass a stone that quick, and pass it at the ER.

So here is what was going through my mind as the pain was coming in waves(and I had not idea it was a kidney stone)...........Oh shit, this cycle I am on must of caused this pain(Test E 500/wk, in second full week, and kick started with Test Prop 100 EOD). My appendix may have ruptured, and I could crater this whole cycle.

Anyway, as an afterthought, I was dumb for thinking it had something to do with the Testosterone . I was also dumb for trying to hold out in seeing a doctor.

Conclusion, at 46, and invested in building my body, there are no shortcuts. In order to stay committed and continue with my plan, I have to make some sacrifices(more ego than anything else). If my body is in pain, see a professional.
    styleXX likes this.

Times Roman is offline Anabolic Member
    never had one.

two appendicitis attacks, one resulted in a burst appendix - I would call that painful

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ive never had on either but I know many people who have. I did have a ultrasound done recently and they said no stones.

I know most guys are in great pain when they pass the stone. Some even pass out. Doesnt sound like much fun.

jimmyinkedup is offline Disappointment* Known SCAMMER - Do Not Trust *
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    Ive never had on either but I know many people who have. I did have a ultrasound done recently and they said no stones.

I know most guys are in great pain when they pass the stone. Some even pass out. Doesnt sound like much fun.
    Yeah I shudder when I read the words Kidney Stone. So far I have not experienced but I have a few family members that have and from what they tell me I never want too.

Joco71 is offline Senior Member
    Kidney stones are no joke!! I had one a few years ago that wouldn't pass and they went in and broke it up. I pissed painful blood for a couple of weeks. Worst experience of pain that and being burned was pretty bad also.

optionsdude is offline Member
    Passed one a year ago and on my last ct urogram I still have one that hasn't made it out yet. Yipee! really looking forward to that day.

Thread Information