Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Back In Black

Thread: hgh-parabolin/test p cycle needing help

sweed67 is offline New Member

hgh-parabolin/test p cycle needing help

Hi all.
    I am 40+slightly overweight but now wanting to start a long mild cycle. 10-12 weeks???
    I will be doing hgh at 2-3 iu 6 days a week.
    parabolin(tren hex) 76,5mg-1,5ml E3d
    test prop from either ukaine 50mg-1ml or alpha pharma? E3d
    I want to add T3cytomel and clen but dont know how to do it best..
    Also i do not know what to use during and after cycle to prevent gyno and equally important i do not want to affect my sex Life/lust..(atleast not in a negative way )
    This will be on a low carb diet, no sugars.. morning gym with weights 1 hr and afternoon cardio 30-45 min..
    after cycle is finished i will continue hgh 1-2 iu 5-6 Days a week.
    appreciate all tips,reccomendations , warnings and help.

ironbeck is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Do you have these materials on hand ? Have you not read any information on hgh?

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Height
    Weight
    Bodyfat
    Cycle history

Can you answer these please?
    almostgone likes this.
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Some answers.
    Yes i have all these Products at hand..
    I have read about hgh, trenbo and test p, friends have done similar cycles but they have all been younger and more careless,,i am older and more careful..hence the long and modest cycle dosages.
    My age 47.
    height 1.82
    weight 95kg
    bf approx 19
    cycle history is 2 mild cycles 10 + years ago..with the only negative effect being that i then noticed that i easily get bitch tits..
    I know my bf is one the higher side, ..But i am far away from fat..
    I have a strong build...

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I would recommend before starting get your diet dialed all the way in and put I a solid six to eight weeks of a weight loss regiMen. The lower the body fat the less aromization you should have keeping the bitch titts away without using to much chemicals. By having your diet right you will get more gains and a better environment for the Gear to work in. Sorry for rough talk on my phone

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

BG
    I do like the cycle and i would start gh asap during the weight loss time.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

HI.
    your answer wasnt rough in any way..
    And i agree strict diet and hgh will be taken untill bf drops down as low as possible,,
    I was hoping to come under 16 Before i start the test p and tren ..
    But still i havent gotten any answers on what is the best stuff to take to prevent gyno and what will work well to prevent any downfall in night Life activities
    most users seem to be 20 years old,,would what they take differ from what i should take ?
    also i take what i Think is a very mild cycle..

BG
    I use exemestane. If you know you definitely have estrogen issues I would start it pre cycle (week and a half early) so your blood levels are built up and stabilized before they try to rise.

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    I use exemestane. If you know you definitely have estrogen issues I would start it pre cycle (week and a half early) so your blood levels are built up and stabilized before they try to rise.
    Hi,
    exemestane a.k.a aromasin i can buy and take,,,what is a dosage? and for how long ?
    and should i take anything else together or only this ? and after cycle? any thoughts?
    what about how this cycle will affect sex? sorry for the question..but i dont want to take something unecessary if it kills the night Life..

BG
    Use the search button buddy, this way you know exactly what your doing.

PCT- Post cycle thearpy

BG

Thread Information