TreeClimber is offline New Member

My Anecdotal experience with Liquid Torem, and other B.S.

Hello,

I've been lurking around the site for a while trying to figure out a solution for a knee problem, and a mild/moderate case of gyno, both I have been dealing with for a while. The gyno I believe is prolactin caused as a result of quitting opiate use (a long time ago), I have not tried testosterone (yet) or any steroid other than epistaine once. The reason I decided to try Torem is because I was intrigued with the possibility of maybe shrinking my gyno, boosting my natural test, and losing some weight. A way to sort of dip my toe into the anabolic world.
    A little bit more about me, I'm in my mid forties, a "working" arborist by trade, my work is very physical by nature an keeps me strong when it's not destroying my joints, it does not however keep me lean, at 5'10 I'm walking around at 225. Judging by the pictures on the body fat % sticky I'd say I was in the high teens, with a more "estrogenic" pattern of fat distribution (according to Charles Poliquin article I read). My sex drive as been steadily going down from a fever pitch in my teens to mid thirties to the more "whatever" state it's at now. I'm trying to figure out how to live optimally as possible I go into middle age, if I can safely do that on the physical end with supplemental chemistry I'm game, if not, oh well.
    Liquid Torem report...the first few days I didn't notice much of a result at all, at about day 4 a funny thing happened my energy level shot up by 25% and I had a really nice sense of well being. After work, instead of being totally beat, I felt like doing something, my gyno has shrunk, but is very much still there, and my size 36 pants are still way too tight in the waist, I haven't noticed my much in the sex drive department, and it defiantly does not correspond with my increase in energy. All that said, I feel like doing this is a shot in the dark, I don't think liquid Torem is something I want to be on long term, and after my cycle is over then what? Back to the same? I just received some some peptides yesterday, and need to figure out if I should run them together, separate, or what (another post I think).
    My goals today are to develop a food plan that will help me lose weight and be healthy, develop an exercise routine at will compliment my work, some weights and cycling I think. I am for certain not trying to get bigger, I want to get lean and make what I have better.
    Observations, comments, and critique are welcome. If you can point me to quality books, or other solid sources of information on diet, training, and "anti aging" I would be doubly appreciative.

Thanks!
    Last edited by TreeClimber; 09-12-2014 at 11:06 AM.

TreeClimber is offline New Member
    Ok, I've been poking around different posts, and realize I need to get a solid understanding of where I am at physically, a bod pod session is going to have to happen, as well as a blood panel. I think I may need to give Austinite's weight loss protocol a shot too. I just received my, Mod Grf, tb500, peptide fragment 177-191,should I keep those on ice or run them? I was thinking the TB500 would help my knee and also read it was better to run it with Mod GRF, the frag was more of an impulse buy.

Thread Information