Thread: 51 yr old male

hack-51 is offline New Member

51 yr old male

Hi guys.....well let me get in line with a newbie question. I am 51 yr old male with low t....I take androgel . I want to try something different. I have high blood pressure and some cholesterol issues which I keep in check with medications. Should I be even thinking about steroids ?

Oki-Des is offline Anabolic Member
    Hello, sorry no one has responded. I am 45 and am on TRT and also bump it up sometimes to do full cycles. But, I do not have high blood pressure or cholesterol issues. So, to be honest am not sure about these things. Sorry. But, I at least wanted you to know someone is reading your thread and wants to help.
    Maybe if you offer some additional information you might be able to get some more responses. For example, how tall are you and how much do you weigh? Also, do you know what your body fate percentage is? If your high blood pressure or cholesterol issues are from being overweight, then you should not do steroids as the chances of getting negative sides will be increased significantly. Hopefully with the answers to the questions above you might get some more responses. Good luck!

Thread Information