yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member

Thumbs up Aging and stimulants and others

Seems like without modifying my diet i gain at least 10 pounds of unwanted weight every 5 years.

When i was 30 my bodyweight would be around 212 pounds.

Then after turning 35 it was 220

around 40 its 240 and i got has high as 260 at some point.

I will be 43 in a week and been really putting the extra effort in my diet. I am now around 235 and i would really like to get back to around 210 pounds i am 5 feet 11.

My testosterone is really good for my age around 760 so i don't need TRT.

I was wondering about T3, ephedrine or ECA stack and armidex.

I am taking Dutastiride and its working amazing for my hair along minoxidil and armidex twice a week to control estrogen.

Since doing that my body is thighter less water.

I was wondering is there an age that we should stop stimulant, they really help me shed so much unwanted weight.

I got T3 cytomel and some ephedrine doing 28 days cycle.

Are there any older people taking T3 to shed fat, i know a short cycle low dose won't screw up my thyroid.

THanks everyone.

I am currently experimenting with fasting intermittent and the renegade diet also doing Adonis index burn.

also reading a lot about lean gains its free and its great.

lovbyts is offline Knowledgeable Member
    More than likely you just need to adjust your diet appropriately. No matter what we think as we get older we tend to be less active overall and if you were to clock your steps and activity you would see this is true.

You can adjust the diet so it's a little more healthy and add some extra cardio and you should be back on track. I was off for several years and it took a good 6 months to a year to get back where I should be. I'm a little off again but nothing a month or two wont fix. It's tough to stay on track sometimes.

I have not tried T3 yet although Ive had some sitting in my refrigerator for a good 6 months. lol

yannick35 is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by lovbyts View Post
    More than likely you just need to adjust your diet appropriately. No matter what we think as we get older we tend to be less active overall and if you were to clock your steps and activity you would see this is true.

You can adjust the diet so it's a little more healthy and add some extra cardio and you should be back on track. I was off for several years and it took a good 6 months to a year to get back where I should be. I'm a little off again but nothing a month or two wont fix. It's tough to stay on track sometimes.

I have not tried T3 yet although Ive had some sitting in my refrigerator for a good 6 months. lol
    There is a good chance that you T3 is not good anymore. Its very unstable that i have noticed.

I got some Tiromel Cytomel online i paid an amazing price for 100 25mcg pills.

I also got clen from AR-R and play to do a small cycle just to get things going.

My diet is on check right now, i am going to be 43 in a week, i am training and at least keeping active everyday. I am doing the adonis index program right now the burn section, week 6 doing the 13-21 reps scheme, i also started doing light squats 100-120 pounds but i shoot high 20 to 30 reps and this is very cardio even with the light weight.

I also walk a lot. Since getting a very good price on T3 tablets i was thinking of staying on for a long time say 50mcg per day. With diet and more and leaving that 240 pounds bodyweight.

Slowly trying to get to 205 would be nice. I read a lot of studies on T3 and you can stay on for a long time if you don't over dose.

My body is just awful at aromatizing testosterone , even the slightest rise will cause me to gain weight be soft and retain water.

I have been using dutastiride liquid and its amazing for hair regrowth been on for about 6 weeks now .5mg twice per week, and minoxidil 5% twice per day.

But duta causes testosterone to rise, i used liquidex .5mg twice per week but i feel since my body armoatize to much i might need something stronger, i just order some letrozole but will be using very small dosage and keep track of everything.

Right now my energy is high and i am ON really ON motivated even more since i can squat without pain.

Whatever weight i lose from the clen T3 cycle i just don't want to put it back on, i am doing this to lose weight, put less stress on lower back, knees, and really eliminate the whole gut love handles section.

Thread Information