• 1 Post By Bio-Active
  • 1 Post By APIs
  • 1 Post By AR's King Silabolin

Thread: Input needed for an Old Cat...!

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Input needed for an Old Cat...!

Hey buds,

I've been on Pham grade Cyp. 200mgs for years now. In the past, i've been happy with the results, but i'm in my mid 50's now and i'm noticing the lack of hardness and results are NOT what they were before. Not as strong as i was, but i attribute much of this to age BUT i'm thinking there must be something else i can do???

My diet is good and sleep is ok. I add some b-12 to my shot, but i'm just not feeling like i did 10yrs ago (lol).

QUESTION(S)

1. If i change my test to Enthanate, will this have any affect? (i've tried it in the past but thought it was inferior to Cyp).

2. IN the past, i have added Deca and got a little heavier (more muscle size) ---was thinking about adding some of that but not sure that would make that much of a difference since Deca is really Anabolic (so i've read). However, i did notice some size increase (but added puffyness to face).

3. Adding Anavar is too expensive.

4. What about adding Winstrol ?

***ANY IDEAS on what might help....???

Thanks for your input...!

~T

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Why don't you just up the test?

tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bio-Active View Post
    Why don't you just up the test?
    I suppose i could.

My Blood work shows my Test Levels about 1300 level. The blood work normal range for my range is up to 850...so i'm already about 600 over that.

I could bump up my test to 250-300 mg's a week???

Not sure what the health affects would be of that???

Bio-Active is online now AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw
    I suppose i could. My Blood work shows my Test Levels about 1300 level. The blood work normal range for my range is up to 850...so i'm already about 600 over that. I could bump up my test to 250-300 mg's a week??? Not sure what the health affects would be of that???
    I would bump the test to 500 ew and run an ai along side
    tcw likes this.

APIs is offline Knowledgeable Member
    May want to try a change in diet and/or training first. Personally, I can feel like you've described when work/life gets tough for an extended period. I usually snap out of it, but pretty much stick to my TRT dose with the occasional blast once/twice a year. Good luck...
    tcw likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Maybe you should try the sarm mk677. Its supposed to raise growth hormon and ifg1, hormones that naturally lowers when aging. Even if you got total test as a 25 year old it stil will be hard to gain if you other anabolic hormons are low.
    I havent come across any serious sides yet connected to mk677 use and its much more safer than regular growth hormon, which isnt that bad either. Iv red Piana stayed on it ( growth) for 10 years straigth and he is stil doing extremely good.
    tcw likes this.

Mr.BB is offline Anabolic Member
    Be carefull with the MK677, which is a chronic (non-pulsed) ghrelin agonist as it can lead to depression, anxiety, chronic stress and potential non-reversible neurological damage.

Stove is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.BB View Post
    Be carefull with the MK677, which is a chronic (non-pulsed) ghrelin agonist as it can lead to depression, anxiety, chronic stress and potential non-reversible neurological damage.

with sides like that.......

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    i've cycled sermorelin a few times with very good results (stimulates your hgh). i'd do it more regularly, but it's expensive.

Thread Information