xpL1H is offline New Member

About to go back after 4 months PCT, would love feedback, good or bad!

Greetings all.... So I am about to embark on a 16 week cycle. First of all, I know you're all not doctors and not treating me, I am not looking for a prognosis, just feedback. That being said...

I had an injury to my bicep in the middle of my cycle last year so training wasn't up to par and on my pct I went very light on working out so that I could heal. I've been back at training, full blast, for about a month now. I had a few problems as well in the middle/end of my cycle which has since, caused me pain in my inguinal area. I went to the doctor because I thought the Tren in my previous cycle may have caused me prostate problems. I ended up seeing two different doctors and both stated, basically, "You're 40 now, that will come and go". They did tests but everything came back normal.

I have since started to have to go to the bathroom at least once in the middle of the night. The pain in my inguinal area comes and goers, but is fairly consistent every day. Some days worse than others. In the morning while getting ready for work, by the time I get in my car I am in pain. Sitting down and laying down take the pain away. Standing always brings it back. I have had my labs done last week and everything looks to be normal. My Hematocrit is a tad high, but then again it always runs high. I just need to get in and donate blood more. I am carrying a bit more fat than I have in the past as the last two months, after being on a strict too clean diet, I was eating WHATEVER I wanted whenever I wanted. I have been off that and back on a clean Chicken, Turkey Rice, Red Potatoes and Veggies diet. I seem to shed fat fairly quick as I have always been leaner than not. So these are the facts. Now to the questions, and sorry it took me so long to get there. Thank you for your patience.

So my questions are these

1. Like I said, I am carrying a tad more fat than I am used to. Do you think I am ok to start my cycle or should I lean out more? By fat, I mean I am 6'3/6'4 207lbs right now. As per being 40, most is around my mid section.

2. Should these pains I am having concern me or my cycle if all of my labs look good and two different doctors said everything is normal?

3. My cycle I have mapped out is going to be 16 weeks. It looks like this. Feedback on this would be great as well
    Week 1-16 Test Enth 300MG Monday, Wed and Fri
    Week 1-8 Dbol 50mg ED
    Week 1-8 Deca 250MG Mon, Wed, Fri
    Week 1-infinity Sermorelin 4 iu/ED
    Week 9-16 EQ 250 MG Mon, Wed, Fri
    Week 9-16 Anavar 80MG/ED
    Week 9-16 Tren Ace 100MG EoD
    Week 10-16 Mast Prop 100MG EoD
    Week 1-16 Arimidex .5mg EoD
    PCT
    Week 16 HCG 5000 iu EoD
    Week 17 HCG 2500 iu EoD

As always, I thank you all for your input and advice.

Quote Originally Posted by xpL1H View Post
    1. Like I said, I am carrying a tad more fat than I am used to. Do you think I am ok to start my cycle or should I lean out more? By fat, I mean I am 6'3/6'4 207lbs right now. As per being 40, most is around my mid section.
    That does not tell us how fat you are. You can be 207 and 7% or 207 and 35%.

As for the pain, have you looked into whether it is an inguinal hernia?

As for peeing in the middle of the night, all us old ****ers do that . . .

xpL1H is offline New Member
    Yes, I have had a CAT scan as well as xrays, MRI, even an ultrasound. All check out. No clue what it could be. I'm getting a DEXA Scan on Monday. I'll have my % at that point. I want a complete, accurate one.

bartman314 is offline Productive Member
    maybe i'm not experienced enough... what's the logic of effectively two different 8 week cycles back to back?

also, what are you trying to do... bulk, lean bulk, cut?

Thread Information