asrobinson is offline New Member

First Cycle at 46

Just looking for some advice. I am a 46 yoa combat veteran of the Marine Corps. Thus I am no stranger to the gym and physical activity. I'm pretty sure I'm suffering from low T, my mind still thinks I'm a 20 yoa Marine but my body and the gym quickly bring it back to reality. I currently have Cypionate and Tren on hand although I've never used any AS before. I'm not really interested in getting huge, I would just like to get back to something close to what I used to be. I don't have access to anything for PCT so I was wandering if a lite dose of these would help while being small enough to keep me from needing PCT. I am healthy at 46 but my Doc refuses to consider clinical treatment. I suppose I can probably do better on my own anyway, I don't think he knows much about HRT.

Also, I guess I should state that maybe I don't have low T for my age, maybe this is how you are supposed to feel at 46. Either way I plan to address it.

Any advice on mild first cycles with the consideration of avoiding PCT around my age would be greatly appreciated.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    You shouldn't avoid pct at any age, particularly as you get older.

Read this link it explains what you need to know about your first cycle.

http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...rst-cycle.html
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Also, at our age, DONATE BLOOD. Testosterone will raise hematocrit.

Donate, donate, donate.

Thread Information