Bravo619 is offline New Member

53 years old and looking to get going again!

I'm on a 6 year layoff got a 190 t level according to my doctor and have psoriatic arthritis ,So anything that can help me feel better other than the medicine I take/Enbrel and norco for pain will help.. and the road the doctor wants me to take isn't going to work for me, I used to cycle gear for about 2 years and went from 178-212 solid build since I've been off, but my sources that used to make the Tiajauna trip have since stopped going there. I'm just not the same and my self esteem and home life with the wife sucks now, no pun intended lol. My cycle went as follows 1st 4 weeks I went with 500ml qv 250 enanthate one time a week, 2nd 4 weeks did 750 ml QV test with 200 deca and it worked amazingly. After a break I started with 2 hits a week 500ml test for 6 weeks and that was all I did, I'm looking to get back in the game and could use locating help. Just need the test source or avenue and would be very grateful. P/s so would the wife lol. Thanks for any and all help, please use PM for suggestions or leads.
    Last edited by Bravo619; 06-10-2016 at 10:55 PM.

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Be careful, you are setting yourself up to be scammed here.

Is your doc treating your low t with TRT?
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    It shouldnt be that difficult. You never know what you get anyhow unless you personaly visit the drugstore. I just googled one of the reviewssite, and went with one of the topsources, which acceptet bank wire.
    Just put in smal orders. I guess if its stopped, the cops will not bother with a vial or two. And most are very good in packaging. Thats their life and thats what they do and they pretty much know how to send.

Proximal is offline Banned
    May I ask, why not TRT & how about medicinal marijuana?

Far from massive is offline Knowledgeable Member
    As others have mentioned TRT would probably be a good move for you. Naturally you want to make sure there are no other conditions causing low T but at your age its pretty likely that you are a candidate as only a constant supply of a good level of free testosterone is likely to allow you to make the gains you seek.

At 54 after doing IT work for 10yrs I was weighing in at about 240 at 6'1" with a 12" bicep LOL. After becoming aware I had low T at around 55 I started using AAS and by 58 had gotten to 193 as shown in my avi. About to turn 61 in a few months and hope to get back to the 190s from my current weight of 202 or so.

So yeah see a doc for your TRT evaluation and then by the time you get your levels stabilized you can pursue some blasts if you are so inclined.

Thx bro I appreciate the looking out for others 👍🏻

Wow you guys are a lot of help I thank you for the generosity and will search the avenues you have given me!😀

Quote Originally Posted by Proximal View Post
    May I ask, why not TRT & how about medicinal marijuana?
    Yeah here in Oklahoma were still in the cowboys and Indians era no weed allowed 😏But I'd actually like to do some kind of treatment or get back on the horse and giddeyup lol

ryobi1 is offline Associate Member
    did you do any form of pct after each cycle?
    you never mentioned that. so you have probably done some
    irreversible harm, would explain low t.
    any where in mexico you can get test at a pharmacy,
    might be worth a trip. trt wont give you dosages at the
    amounts you were taking, but will help you feel good again.

Thread Information