• 1 Post By marcus300
  • 1 Post By OdinsOtherSon
  • 1 Post By iceguy847
  • 1 Post By iceguy847
  • 1 Post By marcus300

Thread: 1st cycle...any advice??

iceguy847 is offline New Member

1st cycle...any advice??

40 yrs. old 6'1'' 190 lbs. dad body Have never worked out regularly.

I started taking 30mg var and 20 mg dianabol in morning and 20mg var and 10 mg dianabol at night two weeks ago.

My bench went from 100lbs to 150lbs. I lift every other day and do cardio on the days that I don't workout. I eat between 2,000 and 3,000 calories a day, drink a gallon of water. My protein is only 150 g a day ( I need to work on that)

I just got some test e and pinned for the first time today.

My plan is to stop the orals and do the test e 600mg a week (two pins a week) for 14 weeks and get back on the Var 50mg for weeks 9 - 14. I have Arimidex for pct, but have been unable to source anything else.

I also have enough HGH for 2iu a day for 6 months. Should i wait to do the HGH or stack it? i am not looking to get huge, just bigger and cut...like a ryan reynolds type body. Any advice will be greatly appreciated..... and yes, I know I probably started a little too soon, but here I am now.

marcus300 is offline ~Retired~ AR-Platinum Elite-Hall of Famer ~
    You really need a lot of help designing a cycle because you have zero idea how to go about it. Have you checked out our stickies regarding first cycles?
    OdinsOtherSon likes this.

OdinsOtherSon is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You really need a lot of help designing a cycle because you have zero idea how to go about it. Have you checked out our stickies regarding first cycles?
    This^^^

Also I would suggest dropping by the diet/nutrition forum. You need to learn how to eat. Know what TDEE is? No? That would benefit you tremendously to know what it is and you can find out over at the nutrition forum.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    marcus300 likes this.

Marsoc is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by iceguy847 View Post
    40 yrs. old 6'1'' 190 lbs. dad body Have never worked out regularly.

I started taking 30mg var and 20 mg dianabol in morning and 20mg var and 10 mg dianabol at night two weeks ago.

My bench went from 100lbs to 150lbs. I lift every other day and do cardio on the days that I don't workout. I eat between 2,000 and 3,000 calories a day, drink a gallon of water. My protein is only 150 g a day ( I need to work on that)

I just got some test e and pinned for the first time today.

My plan is to stop the orals and do the test e 600mg a week (two pins a week) for 14 weeks and get back on the Var 50mg for weeks 9 - 14. I have Arimidex for pct, but have been unable to source anything else.

I also have enough HGH for 2iu a day for 6 months. Should i wait to do the HGH or stack it? i am not looking to get huge, just bigger and cut...like a ryan reynolds type body. Any advice will be greatly appreciated..... and yes, I know I probably started a little too soon, but here I am now.
    Dude you can't just take a magic pill for a designer type body. It's all about your genetics and the effort you put in. What's your training look like

And I wanna run the Arnold body cycle but I know that will come with. Decade at least of hard work dedicated life style and diet. Not talking shit. Jut having fun with that common perspective that I see on here at times. I never cycled before but I'm considering it to be lol I can be and a little more lol

Thank you very much Marcus for the link to that post...absolutely fantastic and i wish I had read it a long time ago. I have my diet all figured out now in detail, but am unsure what to do about the cycle. Would you recommend that i stop altogether, or just continue with the test e? So far, i feel awesome and love going to the gym for the first time. I'm not sore...a little, but it's the good sore and i am fully recovered when I head back in.

Is HGH better for a beginner? I am not concerned with cost or daily injections.

Thank you for your time!
    Marsoc likes this.

Thank you very much Marcus for the link to that post...absolutely fantastic and i wish I had read it a long time ago. I have my diet all figured out now in detail, but am unsure what to do about the cycle. Would you recommend that i stop altogether, or just continue with the test e? So far, i feel awesome and love going to the gym for the first time. I'm not sore...a little, but it's the good sore and i am fully recovered when I head back in.

Is HGH better for a beginner? I am not concerned with cost or daily injections.

Thank you for your time!
    How long have you been training?
    what make is your hgh?

I work out for between 1.5 and 2 hours every other day, and challenge myself. On my off days, i do 40 minutes of cardio. I don't expect to get a miracle body overnight with a magic pill...just some gains to keep me interested in going back every day. I don't work for the next 4 months and would like to get in shape for next Summer. Not looking to be a body builder, just a little bigger and defined
    Marsoc likes this.

I trained for 5 months, then took the summer off, and have now been training for 3 weeks. Everything i have is Pharma

You need to stop taking steroids your along way from taking them, you also need to stop the hgh because it wont be real hgh.

You need to start training and understand how to build muscle and create a foundation, you also need to understand how to eat to grow and understand how to cut all the above takes along time and going on steroids is just going to cause you problems.
    Marsoc likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by marcus300 View Post
    You need to stop taking steroids your along way from taking them, you also need to stop the hgh because it wont be real hgh.

You need to start training and understand how to build muscle and create a foundation, you also need to understand how to eat to grow and understand how to cut all the above takes along time and going on steroids is just going to cause you problems.
    Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. I haven't started the hgh...is pharma crap?? is the hgh not real???

Putting more muscle on your body is one of those "you need a foundation" things. Of course there's nothing stopping you from taking steroids the first day you go to the gym, but everyone in town's gonna be talking about the yo-yo guy.

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    Putting more muscle on your body is one of those "you need a foundation" things. Of course there's nothing stopping you from taking steroids the first day you go to the gym, but everyone in town's gonna be talking about the yo-yo guy.
    I just thought it would be a good way to get a quicker base. I'm only looking to trim down a little bit and put on 5 - 10 pounds of muscle

Thank you for the advice, I appreciate it. I haven't started the hgh...is pharma crap?? is the hgh not real???
    You don't need hgh or steroids , you need a base built from months of natural training. You need to learn how to train properly and also how to eat correctly.

I just thought it would be a good way to get a quicker base. I'm only looking to trim down a little bit and put on 5 - 10 pounds of muscle
    You'll probably get away it. Anabolic steroids do what they say on the tin, after all.

Depends though if you just wanna get away with it or if you still wanna look good 5 years from now. I was a yo-yo gainer for years...... you don't get much admiration.......... people just know you as they guy with issues who's 10kg heavier or lighter every time you see him.

Doing it slow and steady is different. And taking steroids from Day 1 doesn't ever seem to work out as well as going at least a few months without them.

Yo yo

cut or bulk

Quote Originally Posted by Marsoc View Post
    Yo yo
    I appreciate the advice guys and have stopped the short lived cycle. One last question for you though. Going forward to build my base...should I cut or bulk?

I am not looking to get huge, just defined and a little bigger. in general, i am skinny but have a gut. My BF% is 25. Should i cut the calories to reduce my gut, or will that just come off while working everything else? The other thought was to bulk up a little to feed the other muscles, and then when I hit my target, go through the cutting phase.

I know this is very basic for you guys, so i won't bother you with any other questions. I thank you for leading me away from using steroids and am now just looking for a simple starting point.

Extra muscle on your body is like having little extra furnaces all over your body........ constantly burning fat.

If you lift weights and change nothing else, you will lose fat.

The rule of thumb here is do nothing drastic or sudden, make everything slow and steady. Pick a normal decent diet and stick with it.

I'm not going lie to you here..... if you shoot a load of testosterone and eat the entire fridge, and workout 3 times a day, you're gonna be huge in no time. It won't last though and you might end up killing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by KimboHalfSlice View Post
    Extra muscle on your body is like having little extra furnaces all over your body........ constantly burning fat.

If you lift weights and change nothing else, you will lose fat.

The rule of thumb here is do nothing drastic or sudden, make everything slow and steady. Pick a normal decent diet and stick with it.

I'm not going lie to you here..... if you shoot a load of testosterone and eat the entire fridge, and workout 3 times a day, you're gonna be huge in no time. It won't last though and you might end up killing yourself.
    Ok, thank you. Then I will just start out with keeping my diet at neutral calories and work out for a few months and take it from there.

Ok, thank you. Then I will just start out with keeping my diet at neutral calories and work out for a few months and take it from there.
    When I said normal decent diet, I was tryna say don't do a "crash diet" sort of thing, or a diet that isn't sustainable.

No harm in doing the "1 gram per pound of bodyweight..." thing but do be realistic and fit in your cheat meals.

Chillydeluxe is offline New Member
    I agree 100% percent. 100-150 bench is begginer that doesn't take aas. Train and eat for a couple years be really consistent. You'll be benching two wheels and squaring two or three without roids. When you Ma out then consider. If you just want athletic body just train. If you want to be big try ASS.

Thread Information