sinjun is offline New Member

Lightbulb 50 Questions Ldex -nolvadex

Whats Shaken ?? How Much Ldex Should I Run --when Should I Run It If I Experiance Bloat???my Stuff Is 1mg/ml 30mlb ?? Also Is This Stuff Good For Gyno?/ If Not, If I Experiance It How Much --nolvadex And Will These Products Hinder My Gains?? Ohh Ya Im Curently Week 3 500mg Sust Per Week
    Did That Make Any Sense
    Mucho Gracias

sigrabbit is offline Member
    I would think that .5cc would be enough to help prevent gyno and reduce whatever bloat you might have from the sust. Keep nolva on hand in case gyno symptoms arise.

Siga:: Should I Take It Now Or Wait Untill
    I See Symptoms Of Bloat? Also .5cc What Does That Equal = In Ml (an How Often0 I Know Ya Drink The Stuff What Is The Best Way To Measure It Thanks Sinjun

hybrid is offline Member
    1cc=1ml

I took .5ml per day at the start of my cycle. After the first bottle was gone, I stopped using it, just to see what the difference would be (this was about mid-cycle). When I stopped, I didn't really notice any difference. I didn't bloat with or without it. I will have to say that I was having a bit of a plateau with weight gain. When I stopped using the l-dex, I started gaining weight again. I am chalking this up to coincidence, although I am going to pay attention on future cycles. So I guess a lot of it has to do with what your body is prone to do. If you hold water or are prone to gyno, then it would be a good idea to use it for the whole cycle. And if you don't know, better safe than sorry I guess.

hybrid is offline Member
    Oh, I forgot to answer the other questions. I took it once a day. As for measuring it, my bottle came with dropper in the lid. It has measures on it. If yours doesn't have that, you can find an oral syringe at the drug store to use for drawing up the right amount of stuff.

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Both these products hinder gains. They are not necessary unless you are gyno prone. A little water retention is not a bad thing. You will be stronger (which means you will lift heavier and gain more muscle), and your joints will feel much better. L'dex can dry the joints out in a hurry. Water retention is easily eliminated if it becomes serious or if you need to compete. It is always a good idea to have some anti-e's, or to be more correct, some estrogen blockers, on hand just in case. But there is no need to use potent drugs unless there is a real problem.....despite "common message board wisdom".
    BTW, the half-life of real arimidex is 2 days, so .25mg ED or 1ml every 3-4 days is a plenty.

ironmaster so your saying only use liquidex if needed? correct well im pretty sensitive to the gyno thing should i wait till symptoms show to use it also how much how often??? (nolvedex)
    thanks ------- bro sinjun

ironmaster is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sinjun
    ironmaster so your saying only use liquidex if needed? correct well im pretty sensitive to the gyno thing should i wait till symptoms show to use it also how much how often??? (nolvedex)
    thanks ------- bro sinjun
    If you are saying that you have had gyno and are prone to getting gyno, then by all means use a moderate dose of the arimidex and have ready the nolvadex . And/or consider using proviron in your stack.

Iron So Howmuch Nolvadex Should I Take If Symptoms Arise (dosage)
    Thank Again

groverman1 is offline Cross Dressing Member
    60mg ED until gone

Thread Information