50kRunner is offline New Member

Steroids after vasectomy

Anybody out there who started using AAS after they had already had a vasectomy? Does it matter at all? I never gave it much thought until I told my wife about how I am going to start using steroids and she was worried about me getting her pregnant all the sudden. I know that can't happen, but it got me thinking... will anything be different for me? Anybody know of anything that is different if you have had a vasectomy?

bigpaparn is offline New Member
    all the test in the world will not make your vas deferens grow back together. my last child was 16 years ago and not a one since

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 50kRunner View Post
    Anybody out there who started using AAS after they had already had a vasectomy? Does it matter at all? I never gave it much thought until I told my wife about how I am going to start using steroids and she was worried about me getting her pregnant all the sudden. I know that can't happen, but it got me thinking... will anything be different for me? Anybody know of anything that is different if you have had a vasectomy?
    It doesn't matter at all. AAS use will NOT effect a vasectomy at all, in any way.

Tigershark is offline "Who wants to be Clark Kent, when you can be Superman."
    I had a vasectomy a few years ago and still cycle. As long as you went back to have the test done that shows you have no active sperm then you are all set.

Thread Information