Like Tree4Likes
  • 1 Post By bigpaparn
  • 1 Post By jstone
  • 1 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By bigpaparn

Thread: is this where all the motrin is? 48 y.o in pain.

bigpaparn is offline New Member

is this where all the motrin is? 48 y.o in pain.

well as stated 48 y.o man who has been in and out of gyms since the dawn of time. so now instead of being a kid screwing around with multiple cycles am now on HRT. testosterone 200mg IM weekly. well like my father use to say "its tough getting old." my joints are frickin killing me. worse is my medial epicondylitis "golfers elbow" is F*CKED. sure took 2 months of weights and just cardio and not a damn change. used every support band...etc etc. now i recall in the past being told about test being dentrimental to collagen formation. looking for any miracle cures to aid in this crap. i have read up on nandrolone and it's ability to heal. any advice greatly taken. hopefully from some people from my era who can relate.

peace.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    hah im 46 similar situation to yourself, constant niggles in joints with lots of milage on them, I just posted in the supplements forum for another question, check out mega cissus from my protein, I had constant bicep tendon issues and shoulder issues from surgerys past etc nothing was touching it, including nandrolone (deca ) I heavy dosed mega cissus and by the third week the magic happened, literally woke up one day pain free, didn't even realise for one moment, but at the point in training when the pain usually started, ie anything over 10kg dumbells per arm, the pain wasn't there.. it was approx. £20 delivered. I was put onto it by one of the competing older guys in my gym and ive passed it on to a few people now of a similar age circumstance, hopefully it will work for you too, if not its not cost you a lot of cash.
    if it does work, do me a favour and drop me a quick message to let me know ;-)

thanks alot!!! will definitely look into this.

cheers
    matt thebeard likes this.

jstone is offline Knowledgeable Member
    The best joint supplement inhave ever used is hyaluronic acid. It starts to work in the first few days unlike glucosamine. Look it up, hyaluronic acid is what makes up synovial fluid. For a long time synovial fluid would need to be injected directly into the area it was needed. Recently they created a way toake it orally bioavailable. I have used it for my shoulder and elbow.
    Obs likes this.

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigpaparn View Post
    well as stated 48 y.o man who has been in and out of gyms since the dawn of time. so now instead of being a kid screwing around with multiple cycles am now on HRT. testosterone 200mg IM weekly. well like my father use to say "its tough getting old." my joints are frickin killing me. worse is my medial epicondylitis "golfers elbow" is F*CKED. sure took 2 months of weights and just cardio and not a damn change. used every support band...etc etc. now i recall in the past being told about test being dentrimental to collagen formation. looking for any miracle cures to aid in this crap. i have read up on nandrolone and it's ability to heal. any advice greatly taken. hopefully from some people from my era who can relate.

peace.
    Any idea what your e2 levels are? I get hella joint pain when levels too low. My doc had me on letrozole when first starting TRT and it crashed my e2 horribly. Remedied with proper dosing of adex.
    I also started TB500 for wrist & lateral epicondyle pain and have great results with it. I tweak my elbow every once in while but after maintenance dose of TB500 it resolves quickly.
    I have not had good luck with cissus for joint pain but did have some success remotely with glucosamine (sulfate, not HCl) and chondroitin for knee pain. It did nothing for acute injuries.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Nandrolone decanoate basically cures my arthritis when I am on it. It doesnt take a super high dose and it doesn't heal the joints. It is simply a great ati inflammatory.
    I used to get cortisone injections in my knuckles until I started deca . Deca is twice as effective as cortisone for arthritis. Npp may have the same effect idk but I am about to find out. I feel your pain brother and I hope you get it sorted. Tb-500 as trail run mentioned is a peptide I have heard people swear by and other people curse. Never tried it.

If you possibly can afford it hgh (only buy pharm grade no chinese shit) can do wonders as well. Good luck man.

just started me some nandrolone today. appreciate the info. not to mention i have altered my mindset from doing 6-7 heavy reps till my arms fall off to going a bit lighter and more reps. even though the weight is less its great to actually be able to go back to some weight lifting without that continuous feeling of being stabbed in the forearm.

peace
    Obs likes this.

Seamac is offline New Member
    I know this is from left field but I have been taking Actiflex 4000 for about a year now and it has helped with the joints. Made for horses but I know a few people that take a tablespoon daily.

matt thebeard is offline Junior Member
    interested to know did you try the mega cissus after?

Thread Information