Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By swalleezy
  • 1 Post By MuscleScience
  • 1 Post By swalleezy

Thread: Intro - New 30 my ass

swalleezy is offline New Member

Intro - New 30 my ass

It seems like as soon as I hit the 40 milestone, things started going Tango Uniform in a big hurry. All of a sudden I had debilitating tennis elbow, increasing lower back twinges that make me look like Jonny Depp as Hunter Thompson in fear and loathing in Las Vegas every time i take a few steps after getting out of the car. Heavy dumbbell flies are out of the question now too. Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself to the over the hill club. I can hear the Deca D calling now. Is it really as good as everyone says it is? I will never stop lifting, I just hope I'm not competing in the wheelchair division when it comes time for the masters over 50!
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by swalleezy View Post
    It seems like as soon as I hit the 40 milestone, things started going Tango Uniform in a big hurry. All of a sudden I had debilitating tennis elbow, increasing lower back twinges that make me look like Jonny Depp as Hunter Thompson in fear and loathing in Las Vegas every time i take a few steps after getting out of the car. Heavy dumbbell flies are out of the question now too. Anyway, just thought I'd introduce myself to the over the hill club. I can hear the Deca D calling now. Is it really as good as everyone says it is? I will never stop lifting, I just hope I'm not competing in the wheelchair division when it comes time for the masters over 50!
    I have rheumatoid arthritis and my career of extreme labor was making it take 30 min to get out of bed. If I forced through it my joints would start to limber up after about three hours of work. I was burnt out and felt burnt up. I ran a deca cycle and felt like a new man after 4 wks. My joint pain was entirely gone. My joints popped and ground but the pain was gone. That cycle ended and four weeks later I was laying in a customers yard holding my left elbow in pain. Two monts later and it was constant. It would hit me in a wave. It was like my elbows were freshly broken.
    I got on npp this cycle. Pain is gone again entirely. I have put myself on trt and have decided I will incorporate low dose deca into my trt.

I used to get cortisone injections in my knucles which was incredibly painful and seemed to stay site specific in terms of pain alleviation. By comparison I have found deca/npp (nandrolone ) to be many times more effective than cortisone. Its a fully body reliefe and I would rather give myself 50 intramuscular injections than one joint injection.

In short, if doctors had the slightest clue just how great nandrolone is for joint pain, particularly arthritis, cortisone would be an outdated obsolete medicine.

Not to mention nandrolone helps bones absorb calcium. That is good for any aging man. Deca is hands down my favorite drug on the planet. I was eating 800-1600mg of ibuprophen a day and immune to it basically, they put me on mobic, which did nothing, and now I dont need to destroy my liver! I can simply treat myself cheaper and more effectively.

Thanks for your response, I've tried getting cortisone jabs in mybelbows and never really did much tbh. How much npp do you run BTW? Also I've noticed people seem to use anavar for the same reason too, what is your take on "var" for pain management?

MuscleScience is offline ~AR-Elite-Hall of Famer~
    Blog Entries
    Something that I researched for my dad that has RA pain is a prescription medical food called Rheumate. It doesn't deplete folate like methotrexate does and in fact helps increase it by providing the proper form of folate. It had helped him a lot and he isn't having sides like from methotrexate.

Rheumate - Manages Multiple Methotrexate Induced Side Effects
    Obs likes this.
    “If you can't explain it to a second grader, you probably don't understand it yourself.” Albert Einstein

"Juice slow, train smart, it's a long journey."
    BG

"In a world full of pussies, being a redneck is not a bad thing."
    OB

Body building is a way of life..........but can not get in the way of your life.
    BG

No Source Check Please, I don't know of any.

Depressed? Healthy Way Out!

Tips For Young Lifters

MuscleScience Training Log

Obs
    Thanks for your response, I've tried getting cortisone jabs in mybelbows and never really did much tbh. How much npp do you run BTW? Also I've noticed people seem to use anavar for the same reason too, what is your take on "var" for pain management?
    I am running 700mg wk which is not necessary. Theraputic benefits can be seen at low dosages such as 80-100 mg per week which is what I will incorporate into my trt.
    I never would haveconsidered itif it wasn't for kel.
    I have never taken dosages below 200mg a week thus far but that will change soon.

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by MuscleScience View Post
    Something that I researched for my dad that has RA pain is a prescription medical food called Rheumate. It doesn't deplete folate like methotrexate does and in fact helps increase it by providing the proper form of folate. It had helped him a lot and he isn't having sides like from methotrexate.

Rheumate - Manages Multiple Methotrexate Induced Side Effects
    A medical food? I had never heard of it. My last doctor for this ran me through his office like a cow a the slaughterhouse. He always just shot me, talked fast, and went to the next patient.

Obs
    I have never ran anavar . I would recommend running deca rather than npp for theraputic benefits. The longer esther requires less liquid and more stable blood levels.
    Its nice being able to fit a trt dosage and deca therapy dosage into less than .5 ml twice a week. Npp requires every other day injections, which can be a hassle.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I have never ran anavar . I would recommend running deca rather than npp for theraputic benefits. The longer esther requires less liquid and more stable blood levels.
    Its nice being able to fit a trt dosage and deca therapy dosage into less than .5 ml twice a week. Npp requires every other day injections, which can be a hassle.
    I'm going to start test prop for my first cycle, 100mg every other day for 8 weeks. Just waiting on my source to ship. I want to run test only for the first cycle to gauge how my body reacts. There's no hereditary baldness, but I had very severe cystic acne most of my life and I'm pretty skittish about getting it again, hence the short ester prop so I can cease it if this happens. I'm hoping keeping it at a fairly low dose will make the sides more manageable. If all goes well, for my second cycle I will stack deca, what is the minimum dose of deca I can take where it will still make a dif?

Obs
    I'm going to start test prop for my first cycle, 100mg every other day for 8 weeks. Just waiting on my source to ship. I want to run test only for the first cycle to gauge how my body reacts. There's no hereditary baldness, but I had very severe cystic acne most of my life and I'm pretty skittish about getting it again, hence the short ester prop so I can cease it if this happens. I'm hoping keeping it at a fairly low dose will make the sides more manageable. If all goes well, for my second cycle I will stack deca, what is the minimum dose of deca I can take where it will still make a dif?
    I hear guys argue about it and I am sure everyone will require a different dosage. I have heard people say 50mg wk was plenty and others said they got no benefits from less than 200mg wk. At 200mg I was fine bit I had tapered dowm from 400mg a wk. I am going to rin 80mg a wk after my cycle and see where that gets me.

Quote Originally Posted by Obspowerstroke View Post
    I hear guys argue about it and I am sure everyone will require a different dosage. I have heard people say 50mg wk was plenty and others said they got no benefits from less than 200mg wk. At 200mg I was fine bit I had tapered dowm from 400mg a wk. I am going to rin 80mg a wk after my cycle and see where that gets me.
    perhaps I will start with 50mg of deca on my second cycle and see how it goes, can always bump it in 50mg increments on a weekly basis if I don't feel any results or relief. I'm praying the test prop cycle will be a success.
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    perhaps I will start with 50mg of deca on my second cycle and see how it goes, can always bump it in 50mg increments on a weekly basis if I don't feel any results or relief. I'm praying the test prop cycle will be a success.
    Heck yeah. Thats always the best way, to start low. You will go far. You obviously know diet and training and are entering this with a level head.

Kenny357 is offline Junior Member
    I blew out my shoulder earlier this year. At the time of injury, I was running Deca . With the Deca, the pain was manageable but literally 14 days after I dropped the Deca, I realized the damage I was had done. It hurt like .... and turned out to be just a bunch of arthritis and some missing cartilage. As soon as I was off my meds, I went back on low dose Deca (150 mg/wk) and though there is still pain, it's manageable. The injury happened in May and surgery was at the end of May. Last Saturday I benched 205 for 8 reps for the first time since without too much discomfort. Recovered fast too. I too have acne issues and just 9 days ago dropped the Deca again because I'm planning a fall cycle and want to clear up first. I'm also just interested to see how my shoulder is doing without it.

Thread Information