Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Subbing out Sus250 with Depo Test 250

ThermoGen is offline New Member

Subbing out Sus250 with Depo Test 250

Hey guys,
    Firstly, apologies if I happened to post in the wrong area, it's only my 2nd post.

A quick question on switching between Sus250 with Depo Test 250 mid cycle.
    I'm 46 and this is my third cycle; although I have only been cycling once a year. I'm comfortable with this between normal training.

My bottle of Depo Test 250 lists it as 100% Testosterone Enanthate , even though this website lists it as a 4 test mix?
    Both Tests are at 250mg/ml and I'm taking 1cc twice weekly, stacking with Deca .

My Question: Would you recommend using Depo Test 250 instead of Sus250 mid cycle at the same amount?

Sorry if this is day one stuff, I've tried to read as widely as I could to figure this one out myself, but just coundn't connect the dots.
    Thanks for any advice.
    Cheers

So, just doing some research in other posts and the PCT thread had some interesting info;
    recommended timing to start PCT; Sustanon is 18 days after last injection & Test Enanthate is 14 days after last injection.
    By this logic, the half life is clearly different, therefore I should really be using Depo Test 250 at the same rate as Sus 250.

Would that make sense?

Quote Originally Posted by ThermoGen View Post
    Hey guys,
    Firstly, apologies if I happened to post in the wrong area, it's only my 2nd post.

A quick question on switching between Sus250 with Depo Test 250 mid cycle.
    I'm 46 and this is my third cycle; although I have only been cycling once a year. I'm comfortable with this between normal training.

My bottle of Depo Test 250 lists it as 100% Testosterone Enanthate , even though this website lists it as a 4 test mix?
    Both Tests are at 250mg/ml and I'm taking 1cc twice weekly, stacking with Deca .

My Question: Would you recommend using Depo Test 250 instead of Sus250 mid cycle at the same amount?

Sorry if this is day one stuff, I've tried to read as widely as I could to figure this one out myself, but just coundn't connect the dots.
    Thanks for any advice.
    Cheers
    Test is Test and they'll both work. I like Test E because it hurts less than Sus250.
    ThermoGen likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ThermoGen View Post
    So, just doing some research in other posts and the PCT thread had some interesting info;
    recommended timing to start PCT; Sustanon is 18 days after last injection & Test Enanthate is 14 days after last injection.
    By this logic, the half life is clearly different, therefore I should really be using Depo Test 250 at the same rate as Sus 250.

Would that make sense?
    Sus250 has two shorter esters and two longer esters. Most of Sus250 are the two longer esters. If you have access to Test E, I would just stick with Test E.

Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Sus250 has two shorter esters and two longer esters. Most of Sus250 are the two longer esters. If you have access to Test E, I would just stick with Test E.
    Awesome mate, cheers

Thread Information