Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Need some direction before staring my FIRST cycle of TEST E followed by DECA

Youngblood18 is offline New Member

Question Need some direction before staring my FIRST cycle of TEST E followed by DECA

I 38 yrs old looking for some help new to this and thought some of you that have been through this. I plan on starting Test E and if everything goes right i plan on following w Deca question is about if i start to have nipple tendernous or anything relted to sigs of estrogen do i start my pct and if so what type or HCG I'm new at this and want all info i can get before i begin don't want to jump out of plane without my parachute thanks i advance i will check back tomorrow hoping to have a better feel on what i should have in myy arsenal b4 i start. Again any and all info is appreciated Thanks

Back In Black is offline Beach Bodybuilder ~Elite-Hall of Fame~
    Read a this, absorb and make sure you are prepared before you start.

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle
    NO SOURCES GIVEN

Question Back in Black

Thank u Back In Black for in fg o , very helpful have two questions for you. I'm 180 5'7" 180 w a 20%body fat do u suggest I lose the weight before cycling and 2 how do info about getting blood test from my dr.

Quote Originally Posted by Youngblood18 View Post
    Thank u Back In Black for in fg o , very helpful have two questions for you. I'm 180 5'7" 180 w a 20%body fat do u suggest I lose the weight before cycling and 2 how do info about getting blood test from my dr.
    First of all, welcome to the forum. If you're 20% bf you have a higher chance of getting gyno. Gyno is precancerous so it's no laughing matter. I would recommend that you get on a good eating/exercise regiment and get down closer to 10% or there abouts before you start your cycle. Ask your doctor for a "full spectrum hormone test". This will include estrogen, Testosterone , LH, FSH, etc.
    Youngblood18 likes this.

Thank you Back in Black I will get down to 10% I need to look into gyno as a lot of things if u could give me a quick version of what it is would B appreciated and I will also be researching it myself any other knowledge you could drop on me would be much appreciated thanks Bro N thanks for the welcome. Still trying to learn the forum and get to where I can get best info for me again you and hope to here from in

Gynecomastia is caused by increased estrogen in your body due to Testosterone amortization. The fatty tissue in your chest becomes enlarged (bitch tits) and your nipples becomes sensitive. Gyno can be controlled by controlling estrogen or removal by surgery. The higher your body fat percentage the more likely you will have gyno complication due to Test amortization. Body fat messes with your estrogen. By starting your cycle at a lower body fat, you reduce the chance of gyno. An AI (amortize inhibitor) like arimadex or anastrizole is used during the cycle to reduce the amount of amortize of Test into estrogen. Basically, you need to be lean to be lean. LOL
    70rs likes this.

DarthFlex is offline Junior Member
    Are you stacking the deca on top of the test? You said "followed by Deca" i wouldnt run deca by itself. They work best coupled.

Thread Information