Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Third Tier

Thread: Sarm @ 46

lomac is offline New Member

Sarm @ 46

Hello all. New to "this site. Have always been on another site that pushed one company as a source. Have been out of the loop for awhile with youngins graduating and going off to college blah blah. Ready for some me time again. I had started some sarms back a couple years ago for about a month and just had way to much sht going on to stay deciplined. I'm 46, 5'9 and 225. Country boy, farm, cattle that's never really lifted weights per say that had #'s on them but lifted about every other dam thing imaginable. I wanted to do a Sarm cycle originally this time but looking on these other sites it seems they are really hit or miss on being fake. Some even say they don't work period so I'm a little confused on that. Want to get down to 200, I drop weight easily, but want to add some definition. Not Arnold or anything, but a leaner version of myself. Can anyone guide me to a source or possibly a alternative to sarms, maybe PED to hit my goals? . My plan orig was Gw, Osta and S4. or sub one for Rad. Sarms1 was the Only company the other site would give cred to and wouldn't answer a question on others but I'm sure there's more than just them. I'm not sure if this site is the same as one supplier rules but Ive looked at Enhanced Chem, Optimreseach, IRC and couple others but don't know potency cred. Thanks for any help guys and thanks for having me join.
    Last edited by lomac; 04-29-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Sarms are gonna Be on the outs pretty soon my friend. There is currently a senate bill to ban all sarms. Best way to drop weight is diet and excercise but at your age u might have low test levels that could be hindering your energy and ability to burn fat. Get blood work and see where u are at. Then go from there!
    956Vette likes this.

lomac is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Third Tier View Post
    Sarms are gonna Be on the outs pretty soon my friend. There is currently a senate bill to ban all sarms. Best way to drop weight is diet and excercise but at your age u might have low test levels that could be hindering your energy and ability to burn fat. Get blood work and see where u are at. Then go from there!
    I heard they are are the way out, but still available now. Was going to order 3 month supply at one time. Sources are like lock and key it seems but thanks for the response. Getting blood work next week. I want more than lose weight, I want to bulk up as well.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Aas is illegal, but not hard to get. Hopefully that'll be the case with sarms

2jz_calgary is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by guitarzan View Post
    Aas is illegal, but not hard to get. Hopefully that'll be the case with sarms
    Every ugl list now has a sarms section. Probably better quality control as well. All those "legal" sarms companies just want your hard earned money . Some are legit but I have to wonder

Thread Information