tcw
    tcw is offline Senior Member

Changing Juice in my 50's ?

Hey Buds,

I've been doing AAS for 15 yrs now (i can't believe how time flies). I'm in my mid 50's and in the past I've done Deca , Cypionate , Enanthate , Winstrol and GH (when i was really going at it). I never did juice with the idea of competing or get crazy Hugh. I just wanted to gain some muscle and enjoy more strength (which i did). I worked out for years at the most popular Golds Gym in my area and rubbed elbows with some BIG BOYS (some of them were hard core champion BB's, pro football players etc; and even made some friends with a few of them). Then Gold's closed, so i switched to a more "family oriented" gym and i'm happy with the move since i travel and like to enjoy different scenery (nice to see lots of different "Snapper" from different parts of the area---if you know what i mean).

Anyway, for the past 5yrs, i've slowed down and just do 1 cc of 200 mg cypionate once a week along with b12. It keeps me healthy and strong (although i do have my share of injuries to deal with). My test levels are at the high end of the range for my age.

NOW.....i'm thinking of changing it up to hit the receptors from a different angle (or perhaps just try another type of juice). Just wanna see if i can get back some of that GROWTH and pump that i experienced earlier.

I thought maybe trying to change to Enanthate or maybe add some Anavar ?

QUESTION: Is Enanthate legally available? (i know Deca is not). What's your opinion of doing Enthanate in place of Cypionate to hit different receptors? Could it possibly hit new receptors or do all steroids hit the same receptors? What's the theory behind "hitting new receptors?"

Thanks for any constructive input you can offer...

~T

Saucytime is offline New Member
    Hey T,

You're an inspiration for me Sir, I'm 43 and thought I was too old to get back at it, start a cycle, put some mass on. After reading your post I'v realised I was just making excuses. I live in Phuket so its as easy as buying a pint of Milk and my gym is 5 mins away. Sorry I couldn't answer your question but just wanted to let you know your post is going to turn me from 'Dad bod' (got a 3 year old hence no gym). to 'Daddy's got big arms!' Thanks.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Switching from cyp to enan won’t do you much good, and won’t hit different receptors. The theory is a no go sorry buddy.

If you’re looking for something mild for long term use, why not some lower doses EQ or primo? Maybe 200 test 300 EQ? I plan on running EQ 24/7 through out my blasts and cruises in the near future. I’m one of the lucky ones who seem to always have decent bp no matter what.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by tcw View Post
    Hey Buds,

I've been doing AAS for 15 yrs now (i can't believe how time flies). I'm in my mid 50's and in the past I've done Deca , Cypionate , Enanthate , Winstrol and GH (when i was really going at it). I never did juice with the idea of competing or get crazy Hugh. I just wanted to gain some muscle and enjoy more strength (which i did). I worked out for years at the most popular Golds Gym in my area and rubbed elbows with some BIG BOYS (some of them were hard core champion BB's, pro football players etc; and even made some friends with a few of them). Then Gold's closed, so i switched to a more "family oriented" gym and i'm happy with the move since i travel and like to enjoy different scenery (nice to see lots of different "Snapper" from different parts of the area---if you know what i mean).

Anyway, for the past 5yrs, i've slowed down and just do 1 cc of 200 mg cypionate once a week along with b12. It keeps me healthy and strong (although i do have my share of injuries to deal with). My test levels are at the high end of the range for my age.

NOW.....i'm thinking of changing it up to hit the receptors from a different angle (or perhaps just try another type of juice). Just wanna see if i can get back some of that GROWTH and pump that i experienced earlier.

I thought maybe trying to change to Enanthate or maybe add some Anavar ?

QUESTION: Is Enanthate legally available? (i know Deca is not). What's your opinion of doing Enthanate in place of Cypionate to hit different receptors? Could it possibly hit new receptors or do all steroids hit the same receptors? What's the theory behind "hitting new receptors?"

Thanks for any constructive input you can offer...

~T
    I guess the expression hitting new receptors relates to confusing the body and stop its ability to adapt. Whuch would be the case if u add anavar. Not changing test esters though.

But instead of adding anavar i thinks its time for u to hit the SARMs world. Flanked by mk677.
    U already have a sollied testbase and it should be GTG. Safe and effective. Find a legit source. Start wirh the chem called LGD. Tapper for 10-12 weeks. Run with mk677. And its plenty of room for pimping your next run with new components safely. (S23 and Rad140 f.i)
    No BP or toxicity or androgenic or hormonell issues what so ever.

Dont believe those who says it weak. I guess they all have too fried receptors or forget to tapper the doses.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    ENANTHATE and CYPIONATE are almost identical , you wont notice much if nay difference.

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Saucytime View Post
    Hey T,

You're an inspiration for me Sir, I'm 43 and thought I was too old to get back at it, start a cycle, put some mass on. After reading your post I'v realised I was just making excuses. I live in Phuket so its as easy as buying a pint of Milk and my gym is 5 mins away. Sorry I couldn't answer your question but just wanted to let you know your post is going to turn me from 'Dad bod' (got a 3 year old hence no gym). to 'Daddy's got big arms!' Thanks.
    Hey man, I'm 46, started back working out and dieting serious since june of last year. I still got a ways to go, but here's my progress so far. After pic is bout a month old, I'm a touch leaner now. Check out charger69 on here, hes early 50's and competing!

Changing Juice in my 50's ?-img_2018-10-09_19-21-14.jpg

Proximal is offline Banned
    Nice progress, impressive.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    TCW What are your current stats? Sounds like you are on HRT at 200mg a week, which is more than what I do at 140mg a week. If you have no health issues and low body fat maybe consider a 8 week low dose tren Ace cycle (200mg a week) and bump up your CYP to 300 a week. I know the tren train etc.... I am 57 and do two cycles a year. Keeps me lean & strong! It also helps me put just a bit more size on almost every cycle dispute eating at a deficit. Only draw back is possible sides.

bonhamsurf is offline New Member
    I'm a 45 year old male who's definitely subscribing to this thread. Thanks!

Thread Information