Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By warchild

Thread: HELP I COME 40, My libido and muscle gains droped fat accumulation has going up

pilotalejo is offline New Member

Exclamation HELP I COME 40, My libido and muscle gains droped fat accumulation has going up

Good morning I need advice:

I have been training in the gym for many years strong and heavy, additionally I train martial arts, swimming, cycling among others, I do cardio HIIT 3 to 4 times a week. But now that I have turned 40, I feel that I am stagnant, my libido has decreased, I am accumulating fat in the upper part of the trunk, chest and back more than anything. My muscles don't grow anymore.
    I count MACROS and keep a diary of them.

Conventional doctors have not always helped me, they say that everything is fine, I attach my medical tests where it is seen that my testosterone is in the low limit, my thyroid has increased, as well as my cholesterol, LDL and triglyceride levels, I have CRATININIA levels in the lower level my liver is in very good condition.

Never and tried to use Anabolics I would like an example of a long time cycle with PCT, or a SARMS cycle based on testosterone and PCT during the cycle.

What dou you recommend???

Does anyone have a cycle with times, quantities and how to use it that can serve me.
    I would like to know if anyone knows if Jon Doe sells something that works for me in Canada.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5214.jpg 
Views:	80 
Size:	300.2 KB 
ID:	181068Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5215.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	211.9 KB 
ID:	181069Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5216.jpg 
Views:	49 
Size:	214.5 KB 
ID:	181070Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_5217.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	127.0 KB 
ID:	181071

warchild is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Look into an HRT clinic.
    DinAZ and lovbyts like this.

Bulldog2379 is offline New Member
    Having the same issue since my COVID scare. Just need to get my hands on some var for the short term. Sucks not having insurance

Thread Information