Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By J.moccia

Thread: Little guidance needed

J.moccia is offline New Member

Little guidance needed

Do over the counter anti estrogens work? Also TRT gel4Xs a day test still only 310. 47 and have been on TRT for 5 yrs.
    Last edited by J.moccia; 02-22-2020 at 04:07 PM.

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Not very well on the OTC anti-e. If you are on a Dr prescribed TRT and your total T is only 310, I think you may need another Dr. What is your free T value

I would suggest you visit out TRT forum, create a thread, and post up your most recent labwork w/ values and reference ranges

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...nt-anti-aging/

Also,.give these threads a look:

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...physician.html

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...rting-trt.html
    Cuz likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Cuz
    Cuz is online now VET
    Id suggest finding an hrt clinic. Thats too low plus the gel is garbage. You want self injections imo, stable levels. Inject 2x week with ur adjusted dose with a slin pin. Its easy. Definitely need to find a hormone clinic tho

teejey is offline Junior Member
    I agree with everyone else. Switch docs. There are trt clinics that are pretty damn cheap that will get your test levels higher. Otc aromataze inhibitors are junk. Is there a reason you are considering using one?

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thanks for the input. SHBG 40 total test actually was 210. Entered wrong number. The VA I go to only tested for estrogen after I asked a few times. They dont usually. That was 52. I tried the injections but I'm allergic to the cottonseed oil suspension. Kept getting bad abscesses. The RN there gave the shots and I have a medical background so it wasn't contamination. The VA states they cant give anti estrogens. I'll just find a TRT clinic. I definitely appreciate the feedback.
    teejey likes this.

scotty51312 is offline Transformation Challenge Trainer
    my test levels were 385 when i was tested last year, doc told me that wasn't low enough for him to put me on TRT, so i said F$$K off and did it my self 100mg test c every 5 days, t levels stay between 1000 and 1150. Also running 2.5iu hgh EOD for age management. The gel is crap, too many factors can influence how its absorbed.
    Whats your free test
    Last edited by scotty51312; 02-23-2020 at 04:22 PM. Reason: oops

I cant find the free test value in my records. I'll be honest I dont think they even tested for it. I'd remember it if so. I've been doing research on HGH dosing etc and was thinking of running a test blend. It would take too long to write out how incompetent the Dr is there and dialogue between us. It's amazing the information one can learn on here and how helpful everyone's experiences are shared.

bethdoth is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I was at 299 Total test and they put me on the gel, made it go down. Then I tried the patch still no good. Finally went to injections and all is good.

Go here and my test labs from when I started are on there. https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...uring-hrt.html

Thread Information