Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By almostgone

Thread: animal pak 44 tabs, caffeine tabs, energy now ginseng breakfstOfChamps?

NiceGuyResearcher is offline Associate Member

animal pak 44 tabs, caffeine tabs, energy now ginseng breakfstOfChamps?

title: animal pak 44 tabs, caffeine tabs, energy now ginseng breakfstOfChamps?

im about to be 49 years old in 3 days

i've been taking 1 often 2 animal pak vitamins packets and the above mentioned....

now that im on a cycle, im seriously thinking of taking 3 animal pak vitamin packets

1 of them makes the urine fluoresce, 2 makes it hard to sleep, but is recommended before a workout on workout days

w/ the days getting shorter and another lockdown in my state, i really want to Committ to taking 3 packets of animall pak vitamins and then taking some sleep med to sleep or a small dose of an anti-anxiety med during the day to take the edge off

anyone recommend this??

my chiropracter in like 1997 used to say that too much caffeine tablets like Vivarin or no doze is bad for the kidneys

anyone think that a lifter taking Consistently Each and Every day 3 packets of Animal Pak 44 vitamins is a good idea?

thanks

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post

i've been taking 1 often 2 animal pak vitamins packets and the above mentioned....

now that im on a cycle, im seriously thinking of taking 3 animal pak vitamin packets

1 of them makes the urine fluoresce, 2 makes it hard to sleep, but is recommended before a workout on workout days

w/ the days getting shorter and another lockdown in my state, i really want to Committ to taking 3 packets of animall pak vitamins and then taking some sleep med to sleep or a small dose of an anti-anxiety med during the day to take the edge off

anyone recommend this??

my chiropracter in like 1997 used to say that too much caffeine tablets like Vivarin or no doze is bad for the kidneys

anyone think that a lifter taking Consistently Each and Every day 3 packets of Animal Pak 44 vitamins is a good idea?

thanks
    Animal packs- they still sell them?? LOL
    IMO animal packs are overpriced vitamins and will not really do much for building muscle on cycle.
    With that being said, I do take vitamins and mainly to offset the sides. Fish oil, Vitamin C, complex B, and vitamin E and Vitamin D.
    I Cycle on and off the vitamins ..... that is just me. I feel that anything exogenous should not be taken all the time. The body is always trying to reach an equilibrium.
    There is a study that showed that long term use of commonly used vitamins can have negative effects on your health. I am sure there is a study showing the contrary. I just looked to support my beliefs. Very scientific. LOL
    Caffeine- you are talking to the wrong person. I abuse stims. EC stack, clen , T3, etc.
    I found that I have atrial fibrillation- pro ably caused from the stims...:: I am sure age has something to do also.
    I am taking medication for the fibrillation . I have cleaned up... ok, somewhat cleaned up the use of stims. I usually try and warn people before they start of the complications they can get into.
    The problem with atrial fibrillation is the only way to know that you have it is an EKG. I have not had detected fibrillation for a couple of years, but DR says I need to still keep taking meds. I may still have it, just not when I go to the Dr office for the EKG .
    This is my $.02. I am sure there are others with differing opinions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by NiceGuyResearcher View Post

anyone recommend this??

thanks
    Drop the Animal packs. If you like your piss to be yellow like a highlighter, take B-12. One cup of coffee pre-workout should be plenty.

I'm with Charger on the stims. They can cause more harm than good past a certain point. People build up a tolerance to stims and instinctively increase the dose.

If I absolutely want a pre-workout boost on leg day or back day, I pop a d'bol; occasionally a cc of a a base hormone.
    NiceGuyResearcher likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Thread Information